What do you think is going to happen when everything Twilight is finished??

What do you think is gonna happen when all the movies, books, and other Twilight merchandise is going to stop or be finished with? Do you think that you will lose your interest? I am personally afraid for everything to stop. I dont think that I would lose my interest because, rereading, the dvd(s), and my fellow Twifans. But it would be so weird, nothing new with Twilight...=( make me sad to think about it.

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Edward's girl<3 said:
i really don't want to think about it. Twilight gives meaning to my life. I really hope that Stephenie Meyer will continue to writing the books. This story is so different than any other saga or book. I think, that is the real reason why are everybody so much in it.I know than I'll can read the books again and again but that will never be the same.
twilight is life !!!
ill be really sad:( but im never going to get tired with the books or movies so ill just keep reading and watching them:D i hope when breaking dawn comes out they will do like a big ending convention with all the cast and i dunno just a big celebration to mark the end of a phenomenon:) and do one like in every major country like the uk cos well theres not that much twilight stuff where i live :( or i could just fly to la to the premieere:D
im totaly wit u some people need to stop bloging about it its sad :( but i got an idea we all like twilight on this site(i hope)we will keep it in each others mind it wont be the same but it will help alot my dad will be happy he hates it i am in love or the cast could keep it alive

Edward's girl<3 said:
Edward's girl<3 said:
i really don't want to think about it. Twilight gives meaning to my life. I really hope that Stephenie Meyer will continue to writing the books. This story is so different than any other saga or book. I think, that is the real reason why are everybody so much in it.I know than I'll can read the books again and again but that will never be the same.
twilight is life !!!
Ohmyjacob! I think about this all the time! It makes me sad too, man. I will cherish every thing twilight my dvds, my books, my posters, my t-shirts,my totes, magazines..everything and keep it forever..ive honestly never been obsessed with anything.. Besides the norm celebrity crushes..haha.. But i hope this 'phase" of mine never ends. Im a twifan forever.
----UP.Browser.Boundary--
: ep

sition: form-data; name="description"

Ohmyjacob! I
what do i think is gonna happen??
i think all you low life freaks are going to commit suicide and/or go into cullen-withdrawal proving how crazy/f***** up you all really are.
THIS IS GOING WAY TOO FAR. its a god damn book!! get it through your heads that it is a fictional book for the purpose of ENTERTAINMENT not for a bunch of freaks to create a religion... what exactly are you following in this religion?? your seriously comparing TWILIGHT to CHRISTIANITY? how are you going to praise and follow people who are fictional characters based on the authors imagination ?
honestly i loved the book AND the movie but theres a difference between being a FAN and a psychotic freak. if you are all actually dead serious about this website and your "religion", then you need serious help.
i know. it frightens me because i love twilight!
I really dont noe what i will do wen all the books are turned into movie. Seriously, rigt now i eat, slp n drink Twilight. Constaltly thinkin bout Twilight, my life wont be the same. it will b real tough. i hope Twifans will still be here n reading over the books and watching over the movies that should help. one thing is for sure everytime i c Rob or Kristen it will be like Awwwwwwwwww Edward, Bella (that goes for the rest of the cast as well). Thats wen u are a true Twilight fan. GO TWIHARDS!!!!!! l Love u!!!!!!
I cant tell you wats gonna happen to everyone else..
But I can tell you Im gonna die!!!
I would not know what to do with myself...
Nothing to look forward to...nothing new to make my heart miss a beat..
Wow...thats just gonna be depressing!!!
I know what you mean. Everyone says they'll never go off twilight, but it has to end at some point. I'm hoping it'll turn into something lengendary, never to be forgotten. I'm DREADING the day i'll have to take down my wall of posters. That's going to be one symbolic day :( but, on the bright side, three more films to come out (2 breaking dawns), and hey, there's always remakes!! maybe it'll become like james bond, they'll just make up story lines. its not like they're ever going to die....
it really is. i don't even want to think about it! :.(
Perhaps it will end up like Star Wars (honestly it the only movie with a comparable following) where they make a prequel to it. Who knows maybe Stephenie Meyer will finish Midnight Sun, but I doubt there will be a movie for that b/c it is a parallel to Twilight (too redundant.) But nevertheless, all good things must come to an end at some point otherwise they can't be considered special or classic. I'm sure true Twifans will never let it die, and at least we can say that we were part of the original Twilight Saga movement!!
i know that i won't lose my interest into twilight..i mean there are my twifans..and i would read the books...but i think i will be sad when i'll watch BD and then i would know that its over...like lucille said it would be very very depressing...and i don't want to think now of this...we still have time!! ♥

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...