What do you think is going to happen when everything Twilight is finished??

What do you think is gonna happen when all the movies, books, and other Twilight merchandise is going to stop or be finished with? Do you think that you will lose your interest? I am personally afraid for everything to stop. I dont think that I would lose my interest because, rereading, the dvd(s), and my fellow Twifans. But it would be so weird, nothing new with Twilight...=( make me sad to think about it.

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think this may turn out like Trekkies...where decades later, people are still into it. At the rate this is going, there will be people still going strong for years. Not sure, time will tell. But by that time, maybe Stephenie will finish Midnight Sun. We have the Bree Novella coming out, so that's another new thing I wasn't expecting. Maybe there will be more of the same, to keep us junkies hooked!
Yeah, it makes me sad too!!!..And iv been thinking about it..i mean, no new photos, no trailer, no videos, nothing!
I defenently won´t loose interest, i have my books, dvds and a loot of twi-stuff to remind me, but..Thatis gonna come sooner then we know it!..And it does cinda scar me too!..But..we will always have Robert (Or Taylor, Kristen)!!..And when Twilight is finished i think i will just get more Robsessed then Twisessed!
omg i would be sad i love twilight that will never end but i guess something new will popout eventually yeah i guess it would be the end of the world i love u jacob!!!!
I truly believe by the time Breaking Dawn hits theatres that Stephanie Meyers will have either completed Midnight Sun or will come up with a fifth book...I think it will be a long time before it completely goes away....she has a talent and a cash cow on her hands and I don't think she will end up completely stopping for years from now. So I wouldn't sweat it I think we are good for our fix for awhile.
yes like the harry potter series some people will remember it 4ever and some will foreget i mean come on u will really remember this forever yes its nice escape from the real world but people get older and forget about what they liked i mean how many of u loved something-besides twilight- so much u knew u would NEVER forget it....then how many people did.....its goin to happen with the saga .........but we always will remember it as it was and the actors and actresses will love this movie because for taylor and rob THIS SAGA was their big break........
I know the idea makes me sad. To think of nothing new coming out, nothing to look forward to. But you know what? There are so many of us that we can create new things. We can have conventions and local twilight get togethers. We can plan trips to Forks and Italy and all the other places that are in the books. We can keep it new and give ourselves something to look forward to. Twilight will never end as long as there are people who love it.
I don't even want to think about that, because I get overwhelmed with emotion. I know that I will always be able to re-read my books and watch the movies over again.. and of course we always have Twifans.. but no MORE updates on Twilight-Mania. The actors will have moved on.. only to revisit the Twilight Craze that once was.. when they have some anniversary commerating when the movies came out (like some high school reunion).. even now I begin to well up. What are we going to do when there is no more Oprah specials with the cast of Twilight.. This Fandom is so bittersweet.
I think new generations will keep it going to some degree but things will die down and the hype will be forgotten. But use origonal fans and people who are here to experiance the hype will always remember the feeling of Twilight mania.
i will die of sorrow. but im really happy that i like rob so much and ill have his new movies and stuff to look forward to:)
I hope you are right and they will have conventions etc and we can continue to meet and talk about Twilight and future generations can enjoy it as well.

wig4rob said:
I think this may turn out like Trekkies...where decades later, people are still into it. At the rate this is going, there will be people still going strong for years. Not sure, time will tell. But by that time, maybe Stephenie will finish Midnight Sun. We have the Bree Novella coming out, so that's another new thing I wasn't expecting. Maybe there will be more of the same, to keep us junkies hooked!
I think it will be sad after Twilight is finished but it will be interesting if Stephanie write new book - the life of the vampires and wolfs after years . It will be cool to see what's will happen with Renesmee, Jacob and the others :)
P.S
sorry if I'm wrong somewhere
I'm not englishman ;)
I think it will be sad after Twilight is finished but it will be interesting if Stephanie write new book - the life of the vampires and wolfs after years . It will be cool to see what's will happen with Renesmee, Jacob and the others :)
P.S
sorry if I'm wrong somewhere
I'm not englishman ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...