What Do You Think Will Happen 2 Renesmee (nessi) after breaking dawn

we all no how bella had set things up so just in case they had to fight volturi renesmee and jacob could run to Rio so they might be safe but what else

Tags: Renesmee

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I think that they had it planned out pretty well. If Jacob and Nessie ran to Rio then Alice and Jasper could *somehow* find them. They would have to keep searching South America for the legends, BUT Alice probably knew that they would find Nahuel. I think things would've worked out and Bella and the rest of the Cullens/Denalis/other covens etc. would have fought off most of the Volturi. DEFINITELY Demetri. They wouldn't have died for nothing, they would have made SURE that he was killed so Jacob, Nessie, Alice and Jasper could go on without them. I think Alice and Jasper would have raised Nessie and eventually, she would have married Jacob when she was of age.
She will go with Nahuel :)) hahah i hope
Aldo Quintino as Nahuel :))))
I agree 100%...this is what i always thought would happen. We knew Demetri was the #1 target after Jane. Edward states that Demetri is "mine" that he owes that to Alice....to make sure she stays safe....Bella pictured really hard in her mind "Rio" when writing...so that Alice would see it. It was all meant for Jacob to take nessie to Alice in Rio...

Alice and Jasper would raise her until time for her and Jacob to marry...if that's what she chose. but who knows, Nessie could choose someone else. But for now, we knew Bella was okay with Jacob and Nessie being together always.

Bree Cullen said:
Well I think that they had it planned out pretty well. If Jacob and Nessie ran to Rio then Alice and Jasper could *somehow* find them. They would have to keep searching South America for the legends, BUT Alice probably knew that they would find Nahuel. I think things would've worked out and Bella and the rest of the Cullens/Denalis/other covens etc. would have fought off most of the Volturi. DEFINITELY Demetri. They wouldn't have died for nothing, they would have made SURE that he was killed so Jacob, Nessie, Alice and Jasper could go on without them. I think Alice and Jasper would have raised Nessie and eventually, she would have married Jacob when she was of age.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...