What do you Twilight fans think of Venessa Hudgens? Too cutesy to play a werewolf, or perfect for the role?

Reports say that Venessa HAS auditioned for the part of Leah Clearwater but before you start screaming that she will ruin the rest of the films souces say this is not definate. Personally i think she would completly ruin the films.. but what do u guys think?

Tags: Venessa Hudgens to play Werewolf in New Moon?

Views: 17

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she's too short , not a good actress ( at all ) and she just looks annoying . .. plus she's not even native american ( she's filipina) . .. there looking for actually native americans too play seth and leah cause it will be more authentic . . i mean seriously just cause u look a certain way doesnt mean that u are . . i remember my grandpa getting pissed that they had mexicans playing native americans in old western movies . . they still do that too this day . . there are alot of unknown native american actors who would do a good job portraying these 2 characters . . . they shouldnt even consider using someone who is not native american. .im mexican/ native american . ..
Oh yeah she would be great NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She can not have the part of Leah!
No way they can't have people from Disney in such intense movies like The Twilight Saga. Not a chance. She will make it really bad. People will start thinking that it's just a little kid's movie like the High School Musical movies. These movies are young adult movies.
NO NO NO NO.
i totally agree with all these guys..
shes gonna kill the intensity of the film. she is not cut out for a role like that. no way.
plus..
she really duz suck at acting.
shes to much of a chick to play the role
We need Leah to be tall, and native... and have the face of beauty and an angered past.... Vanessa is too girly.. and in NO way could pull it off.
jus want 2 say a big thanks 2 all u guys leavin your comments and personal opininons...thank u :D xx
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS BAD ACTRESS AND COULD NOT CAPTURE LEAHS OBNOXIOUS,MEAN,NASTY,RUDE ATTITUDE!
i THINK NOT I REALLY DONT LIKE HER!!
Hudgens doesnt fit the role at all in my opinion. she seems to fit better as a cutesy actress whos biggest problem is getting a date for a dance.. leah is rude and in your face a bit and vanessa could never capture that. plus shes not even native american thats a BIG no no
well.i don't like her AT ALL!!!!one thing i have to say GO TWIFANS AGAINST HER!!!!oh!one more thing!!DON'T SHE EVER DARE TOUCHIN ED!!HE ISN'T 4 HR NAILS!!!
RUIN seems to small a word. how about, I fshe plays Leah Clearwater Eclipse and Breaking Dawn wil be Davatatingly RUINED FOREVER. If I didnt love the series so much I would BOYCOTT the two films if shes in em. Please God dont let her be in the films.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...