What do you want to see in Breaking Dawn & How would you like part 1 to end??

Tell what you would like to see in the movie from the book? How would you like part 1 to end?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to Esme Isle, the wedding, and Bella's transition into being a vampire. I would like part 1 to end when Bella opens her eyes for the first time after being turned....
I'd like to see PART 1 end right when Bella opens her eyes after changing. I believe that would a very dramatic ending, almost like the end of New Moon.
I want to see everything! lol. I am rereading it right now & don't know what would be cut. I definitely want to see Bella's "before" car, the Wedding, Isle Esme, more of Seth (the BEST werewolf!), Bella as a vamp & her first hunt, & the cottage Bella gets for her B-day. (That's where I"m at in the book right now.)

I think a good ending for part 1 would be Edward fighting to keep Bella alive & Jacob imprinting on Renesmee. I think not knowing if Bella lives is a really good cliffhanger. (So basically the end of Jacob's book.) I think part 2 should start with Bella as a vamp. Kind of like it's the start of her immortal life with Edward.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...