Seeing as New Moon will be on our screens in the not too distant future, I thought this would be a cool discussion.
These are the big scenes I'd like to see in the movie:
- Jasper's attack, obv.
- Bella & Jessica at Port Angeles, when Bells first hears Edward's voice
- Bella and Jake riding motorbikes
- Cliff diving
- Aro being very enthusiastic - seriously, if he's not well casted, I will be so upset
And for slightly smaller parts
- Alice and Edward at human table at school
- The scene when Alice, Edward, and Bella get back from Italy, at the airport, where Alice and Jasper just look at each other; no embracing or kissing or talking, just looking at each other - beautiful!
- Angela and Bella filling out invites and have a chat
The big ones for me are:
The horror movie (especially the conversation Bella and Jake have while Mike's puking his guts up)
Bella telling Jacob he's "sort of beautiful"
Working on the bikes, and then riding them too.
Can you tell I'm Team Jacob yet? haha
Oh and you mentioned Alice and Edward at the human table... I giggled when I read that, I definitely wanna see that too!
Um, as long as the Jasper attack, the goodbye, the reunion between Jasper and Alice when Alice returns from Italy*, the proposal, and vote is good I won't care. Oh and the Volturi's performance better give me nightmares...chills at the very least.
*This is key for me. Jasper is my favourite character and I absolutely ADORREEE Alice, and pretty much strive for that kind of relationship (I'd like to think my boyfriend and I do a pretty good job of that ;) ) so it's really big for me.