Seeing as New Moon will be on our screens in the not too distant future, I thought this would be a cool discussion.

These are the big scenes I'd like to see in the movie:
- Jasper's attack, obv.
- Bella & Jessica at Port Angeles, when Bells first hears Edward's voice
- Bella and Jake riding motorbikes
- Cliff diving
- Aro being very enthusiastic - seriously, if he's not well casted, I will be so upset

And for slightly smaller parts
- Alice and Edward at human table at school
- The scene when Alice, Edward, and Bella get back from Italy, at the airport, where Alice and Jasper just look at each other; no embracing or kissing or talking, just looking at each other - beautiful!
- Angela and Bella filling out invites and have a chat

What do you not want to see cut in he movie?

Tags: Moon, Movie, New

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess less of Jacob and more of Edward would be wishing for too much? Hmmmm...you covered most of my list...
Another suggestions would be to use real wolves to make it seem real....
And Italy has to be in there...that is critical to the story....
And B&E's talk and vote once they get home...
I'm so nervous about the direction, or lack there of, this movie could go so wrong...I've got my fingers crossed that Chris sticks to the book more than Hardwicke did....like don't make scenes up thats not in the book.

fab
Hmm, the most important scenes to me, that NEED to be done right: everything that has to do with Volterra, it has the potential to be so intense when she is chasing to reach Edward in time, that is just has to be done right. I am also looking forward to how they are going to do the Jasper attacking Bella scene, I just can't imagine Jackson going all vampire out of control, but he is an amazing actor so I know he will pull it off.
fanofbones said:
I guess less of Jacob and more of Edward would be wishing for too much?

LOL fanofbones, The first thing you said, I was totally going to write that too.
Rob Lover said:
I like all the Cullens - all the original actors - and want to see all their scenes from the book into the movies. and the rest of most or all of Eclipse depending on how much detail it goes into. IE we don't need to see graduation but practicing fighting will be good, them being alone and she agreeing to marry him must be in, then the fight, then New Moon ends amonst wedding preparations. Is anyone scared like me about the change in directors?

I didn't know that Eclipse, if even any of it, was going to be in New Moon.. I hadn't heard anything. I think it would really suck if they brought Eclipse into New Moon.. They are thier own books and should be thier own movies.. But that's just me..
Bella and Jacob riding the motorbikes
I can't wait 2 c dat bit !!!!
xoxo
I know that I don't want to see Dakota Fanning as Jane, they can NOT pull that off
Stina Riz (xMissMinaxx) said:
fanofbones said:
I guess less of Jacob and more of Edward would be wishing for too much?

LOL fanofbones, The first thing you said, I was totally going to write that too.

haha I can't believe I put that but....I know Jacob's story is important and I love Jacob too...well sorta....lol
but I need my Edward fix too....maybe half the movie can be Jacob and half the movie can be B&E?
that would make my year.....

fab
I am so looking forward to the cliff diving scene with Bella. I can't think of anything that I would want to see cut, but I know that they will do so.

For me I'm really looking forward to Italy and Jaspers attack.

I am lookingg forward to those most of all .
I want to see Rosalie tell Edward that Bella is dead, I want to see the vote at the Cullen house to see who wants Bella to become a vampire, Edward's proposal to Bella, Bella realizing that Edward really does love her, Show Edward even if it's just a silhouette of his face when she hears him telling her to be safe when she's doing her thrill-seeking activities.
I want to see scenes where they show what Edward is doing when he is gone. I cant live throughout the movie if its allll jacob. But i heard they were doing this so... :D
There is actually quite a bit I'd like to see. Gotta have the -day disaster of course, (poor Jasper)...The distress obviously along with the withdrawl that Bella goes through, the hearing of Edwards voice when she does something stupid or is in danger...her breakdown and trying to get back in touch with herself and her friends along with her bond with Jacob is so imparative. Of course we have to watch the change of Jocob as he takes on his wolf form. .Oh yeah, definatly seeing Victoria's hair flaoting on top the water after Bella's cliff jump...Italy..definatly Italy, and the return there from with Jasper and Alice, (how romantic) and with Charlie and Edward (whoa the tension and hostility)...Oh yeah..DEFINATLY I want to see the Volturi, it'll be cool to see how they pull this off, ESPECIALLY Jane and Aro....hmmm, nah, you couldn't tell I read the books could ya?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...