I watched PCA and I was so suprised...Kristen and Rob were on the distance... That's what couples do....So I still believe in them... But there must be reasonable explanation...Mine is: They want to keep low profile. After they've been cought on IOW, spending New year together, photo of them with fans and just them kissing they needed to keep it low....Robsten is still on...PLease tell me what you think ?

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think they're doing it on purpose. Media keep track of them all the time as evidenced by the photos of their New Year's Eve. They do not want to show their feelings because they know that then the paparazzi would not have given their lives. It seems to me that this is a good choice. I like them very much and really a fan, but I do not need their pictures as they kiss. Let them have privacy.
Think they work almost the whole year together, meet outside the plan and spin each other love scenes. Certainly he had to happen some romance. Maybe it's time passed but surely once was.
which gives the picture you have sent proof that they are very close. I'll send one too.
You see they look like a kiss;)

Greetings Dorota;)

Robsten is definitely on!i think they just didn`t want to catch extra attention of media...that`s it!

so Ivanna don`t worry))

Go Robsten!))

Heii Ivanna

I think they know that they were seen on the insle and so they're doing it on purpose.

I also think that Kristen Taylor embraced precisely for this reason.

You take the worry too much. They just do not want to be together no matter how obviously in the public

Love Robste <3

i'm not THAT worried, i was suprised...:D

but you kinda can expect that from them, Thank you so much

OH YES I THINK SO TAYLOR WAS A BIT MORE VOCAL THAN USUAL AND HE DID ASSIST KRISTEN UP ON STAGE AND PUSHED HER STRAP BACK UP ON TO HER SHOULDER I WAS KINDA DISAPPOINTED CAUSE YOU DIDN"T SEE THEM AT FIRST I DON"T THINK THAT THEY WERE THERE THEY FLEW IN PRIVATE  FOR THE AWARDS
Hey Ivanna...I was also worried like you until I saw your photo!! I just posted a blog about seeing something really strange in one of the vids about, what seemed to me, Rob trying to hold Kristen's hand and Kristen avoiding it. But when I saw your pic just now, I breathed a sigh of relief! They look happy here and maybe they were not acting like they are 'together' at the PCA because they are so private.  So, your picture has given me hope that they are definitely still on!! :))

It hit our news over here in the UK on Monday that its over between them. Kristen ended it untill after all filming is done on Breaking Dawn. It says in the press that she is wanting it to be final but Robert is hopeing thats its not.

They were just spending 24/7 together and no alone time and that can ruin a relationship. I really hope that they do get back together or this is just a stunt as its so long till the next film and its to keep them in the news. 

i am calmed...this show how she didn't even see rob's hand...she was too busy with her dress
also look at this...do you mean this helping

stephani johnson said:
i agree with you. she didn't even notice his hand. i fear that once again everybody is going to scrutinize and talk bad about kristen over this. 

Ivanna Cullen said:
i am calmed...this show how she didn't even see rob's hand...she was too busy with her dress
They still gravitate to each other no matter who's around!!!!
I think they had agreed not to be so much together because of the photo but Rob could not let the fingers of her xD

They're together!!!

i think that they tried to take the atention away from them wich is kinda difficult to do .. but there were moments were they tought that no one was watching them that they were whispering in each others ears did you read my post about that?

here's the link for who wants to read it : http://www.twifans.com/profiles/blogs/kristen-didnt-notice-robs-han...

and http://www.twifans.com/profiles/blogs/new-pictures-of-robsten-in?xg...

so i think that they are together and very in love and happy!!

i wish them the best LOVE ROBSTEN!!!!!

so don't worry Ivanna they are together and happy =)

kisses Joana

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...