I watched PCA and I was so suprised...Kristen and Rob were on the distance... That's what couples do....So I still believe in them... But there must be reasonable explanation...Mine is: They want to keep low profile. After they've been cought on IOW, spending New year together, photo of them with fans and just them kissing they needed to keep it low....Robsten is still on...PLease tell me what you think ?

Views: 739

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dont worry!! lol they are def doing this on purpose. they are told to do this by their managers. it keeps the hype up and it also leaves you with your own assumptions. (even if we just want them to admit ittt!!!!! grrrr) haha. i really think that they are gonna get married; i hope they do (:
They are soooo inlove I think, they are just trying to hide it for the media. If they were broken up i don't think they would be sitting there laughing together, they are inlooooooove :D
well....I heard that they were late getting there to the PCA and if You were rushed and had to get your makeup on and dressed....and rushed into a place..and were working like from 3 or 5 am  you'd be tired too...didn't U notice poor Rob was like about to fall asleep...... sighhh THEY R VERY busy...sooooo I think they were just tired and stressed.....they probably fell asleep on the plane back to N.O....smile....
Catherine, I agree with you.  They didn't get there until after the 6th commercial break.  Taylor got there first in his car.  Rob and Kristen were together in another car.  Rob looked like he was either sick or sickand tired.  His eyes were glassy even when he was back stage.  He looked gaunt.  I think that we forget that these celebrities are human with same physical limitations as the rest of us.

catherine said:
well....I heard that they were late getting there to the PCA and if You were rushed and had to get your makeup on and dressed....and rushed into a place..and were working like from 3 or 5 am  you'd be tired too...didn't U notice poor Rob was like about to fall asleep...... sighhh THEY R VERY busy...sooooo I think they were just tired and stressed.....they probably fell asleep on the plane back to N.O....smile....
Robsten is still on... I think .....
From what I saw, Taylor and Kristen were pretty touchy..Rob should've walked her up to get her award not Taylor and immideatley after she got done with her speech for the last award of the night she went to taylor..What do you think?
I think they know that they have given enough fodder to the media and now they have decided to maintain a low profile. I mean they were together for New Year's also. They are always together and I don't think there is any trouble in our "Robsten paradise"!!! Take it easy Ivanna :)
Well it seems like everyone has basically the same opinion that it was on purpose they dont desire the attention that will bring. Boy im sure you all seen the way he looked at her when she went up for her award like she was the only person in the room . And the whole Taylor thing he's a cute guy but just not her type at all I think if there is such a thing as soul mates that Rob and Kristen is what it looks like to love someone that way someone who is so compatiable that makes you whole, and im sorry but its just not Taylor.
There still a couple...that's what they prolly do to keep the media from hounding them.

I think it was not a big deal at all. I mean we all knew they were not going to make out in public. Taylor was being a friend and helping her on stage, since they girl does have trouble in that area.lol

They like to fly under the radar, and I don't blame them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...