I watched PCA and I was so suprised...Kristen and Rob were on the distance... That's what couples do....So I still believe in them... But there must be reasonable explanation...Mine is: They want to keep low profile. After they've been cought on IOW, spending New year together, photo of them with fans and just them kissing they needed to keep it low....Robsten is still on...PLease tell me what you think ?

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i read already....you made me calm down..thank you Jos xDD

JoS said:

They're together!!!

i think that they tried to take the atention away from them wich is kinda difficult to do .. but there were moments were they tought that no one was watching them that they were whispering in each others ears did you read my post about that?

here's the link for who wants to read it : http://www.twifans.com/profiles/blogs/kristen-didnt-notice-robs-han...

and http://www.twifans.com/profiles/blogs/new-pictures-of-robsten-in?xg...

so i think that they are together and very in love and happy!!

i wish them the best LOVE ROBSTEN!!!!!

so don't worry Ivanna they are together and happy =)

kisses Joana

thank you all so much...you are GREAT FRIENDS.... :*

you're very welcome =) i just whanted to let others know.

kisses Joana

Ivanna Cullen said:

i read already....you made me calm down..thank you Jos xDD

JoS said:

They're together!!!

i think that they tried to take the atention away from them wich is kinda difficult to do .. but there were moments were they tought that no one was watching them that they were whispering in each others ears did you read my post about that?

here's the link for who wants to read it : http://www.twifans.com/profiles/blogs/kristen-didnt-notice-robs-han...

and http://www.twifans.com/profiles/blogs/new-pictures-of-robsten-in?xg...

so i think that they are together and very in love and happy!!

i wish them the best LOVE ROBSTEN!!!!!

so don't worry Ivanna they are together and happy =)

kisses Joana

youre welcome i'm happy that i helped =)

kisses Joana

Ivanna Cullen said:

thank you all so much...you are GREAT FRIENDS.... :*

I saw many instances where they were smiling at each other, etc. When she got up to accept her award she grabbed and tapped his thigh and knee.  When then went on stage, she ended on Taylor's side because Rob and Tay started horsing around and she just got out of the way.  Now that the show is over and you can really/slowly look at photos etc. There are many instances where they are smiling, talking and being affectionate with each other.  I also saw photos where they were getting specific instructions on what to do by the crew. 

Kristen has always been affectionately with Taylor in a sisterly way.   I read what Stephanie Howard wrote.  I hope that it's not true.  They seem perfect for each other.  Was that article written before or after the NYE pictures came out.  Why would she go all the way to England to be with him, if were true.

I agree with you Dorota. :D

Love and support Robsten always! :D

Dorota said:

I think they're doing it on purpose. Media keep track of them all the time as evidenced by the photos of their New Year's Eve. They do not want to show their feelings because they know that then the paparazzi would not have given their lives. It seems to me that this is a good choice. I like them very much and really a fan, but I do not need their pictures as they kiss. Let them have privacy.
Think they work almost the whole year together, meet outside the plan and spin each other love scenes. Certainly he had to happen some romance. Maybe it's time passed but surely once was.
which gives the picture you have sent proof that they are very close. I'll send one too.
You see they look like a kiss;)

Greetings Dorota;)

~ROBSTEN IS REAL!!! Please support them and all their future endeavors.  They need our fanbase support and they deserve a little privacy & happiness too!!   *Go Rob-n-Kristen*
Okay, Ivanna. I completely understand your uneasiness, and I know you're probably not really REALLY worried, of course, because you know the dynamics of these two as well as I and a lot of our fellow friends. I noticed that they were kind of offish, too. But you know, it really wasn't bad at all. But you could tell, that definitely, it was staged. I'm not saying they're trying to get attention, I'm saying that they purposely are doing this for protection, as well as playing with us, the fans. They know exactly what they're doing.

Now, think about it. You see both of their personalities, right? Rob seems more laid back than Kristen in a sense. He seems like he wants to shout it to the world, whereas Kristen is like..."Whoa, okay, no. I don't want ANYONE to know." I have concluded that she's like that because that is who she is. She is very guarded and she is very strict about her private life. Although it may seem like she is throwing off Rob when in public to people who do not understand the dynamics of Robsten, really, what she's doing, instead of "throwing Rob off," is she's protecting the situation.

Now...the reason why I'm referring to "she" as in Kristen is doing this..is because she is. I've noticed this. I see that she has more control of the relationship that Rob does, in a way. She makes the rules. I'm not saying it's bad. They're equally dependent on each other at a healthy level. Of course, when the "no-touchy" "no-looky" rule is clicked on, she always slips (see picture above) lol. and so does he. Really, I wasn't worried about them at all. I could totally see through their little facade they had going on. She's trying to really keep it quiet because she KNOWS we know. The girl is seriously intelligent, and she is always one step ahead of us, as Rob is also. Keep that in mind! Lol.

I've concluded that these two are seriously not the average couple. I mean..they know what they're doing. They are QUITE the pair. Extremely compatible, they have exactly what the other one needs. Really, there's no other word for it except fate.

Kristen is like...idk, I think she's afraid of coming across as vulnerable. She is a lot like Bella that way and she represents the real core of a woman's feelings. She's afraid of vulnerability, therefore, she takes more control. She tries to make it look like she's just cool with Rob...but really, if you're hardcore enough..you'll be able to see through that, as I have many times.

She's obviously completely in love with him, it's written all over her face. She slips a lot. Rob slips up more often than she does, because he's more chilled and I think has a little more faith in a sense. So..what I'm trying to say is..this is really complicated! I have never seen a couple with these dynamics before. It's incredible. I mean, seriously, my aunt called me last night because she had just watched all three movies and watched the People's Choice Awards and she had a million questions about their relationship. From not reading the books and understanding the dynamics of Edward and Bella completely and not watching Rob and Kristen for two years....my poor aunt was a bit confused. She thought that Kristen was really getting it on with Taylor from watching the PCAs!! I had to explain everything to her. I told her it was the complete opposite of what she saw and that Kristen was totally putting that on as a show just to break Rob's chops and to get the audience going because she KNOWS we KNOW.

Haha..yes, I truly believe that Kristen is really behind all of this. And Rob's in on it, too. They're playing a game with us and they're trying to see if we'll figure it out. Believe me, Ivanna, there is absolutely NO reason to worry!!! If these two have been going on like this for two years..and keep going to see each other constantly and always want to be together and have THAT much in common..really, I mean..I've accepted that these two are meant to last. And it's a wonderful thing to know. Haters have no sense of intelligence. They're just fueled by ignorance. So if you've seen some kind of negative comment about this situation, just blow it off and know that the truth just lies beneath and ignorance can't do anything about it.

I hope my crazy-complicated-really-deep conclusion helps!! Lol!! I know, we've discussed this many times, personally, but I just want to help.

xox Rosalinda

You are completely, right Carmen. The PCA's went really fast and it was really hard to connect our deep knowledge of Robsten as Shippers to the situation we were watching. But now, all the photos are out and we see them..and slowly, it's easier to see that they were really fine with each other. 
And no, actually, Kristen went on Taylor's side on purpose! Did you see what happened? When she was speaking, Taylor deliberately pushed her dress strap back up her shoulder because it was falling down and she kind of just migrated to his side in a friendly way and then it kind of turned into a Robsten-showdown. I picked that up immediately. You had to catch the look on Rob's face, though, and then look at Kristen looking at him. She was doing it for the crowd and there was like a brief cheering when the crowd saw the little encounter. Kristen purposely does this s*** just to get us going and honestly, it's hilarious. It's like a little secret to the real fans that: "Yes, we're together, so there." She's really only making it more obvious by doing that.  And there are definitely some sensitive Robsten fans out there, who I am sure, are unfortunately completely discouraged at this. They're not looking at it right. 

And no, that article was bull. There is no freakin' way Kristen would go all the way back to England (SAME PLACE AS LAST YEAR) to be with him for New Years if she didn't love him. I mean, obviously, it's logically ridiculous to say at this point that they're not in love. Most couples don't even travel across the country to visit they're significant other in certain situations. 

Kristen, really, I know she's more in control of this "no-touchy, no-looky" rule than he is. She's doing it for protection. You have to look a little deeper to catch it. I'm taking it as she really has a thing for him and she's protecting it dearly. 
Carmen Rohde said:

I saw many instances where they were smiling at each other, etc. When she got up to accept her award she grabbed and tapped his thigh and knee.  When then went on stage, she ended on Taylor's side because Rob and Tay started horsing around and she just got out of the way.  Now that the show is over and you can really/slowly look at photos etc. There are many instances where they are smiling, talking and being affectionate with each other.  I also saw photos where they were getting specific instructions on what to do by the crew. 

Kristen has always been affectionately with Taylor in a sisterly way.   I read what Stephanie Howard wrote.  I hope that it's not true.  They seem perfect for each other.  Was that article written before or after the NYE pictures came out.  Why would she go all the way to England to be with him, if were true.

ya...iam sure they did on purpose...they just dont want more attention...but they still together..thats matter now...lol
To tell the truth I think we shouldn't be gossip about their lives, their normal people just like us, but i think it's good that their both being distant for the paparazzi, it can be annoying when people are meddling and spying on your private life. But it would be nice for them to just be together and not care what other people say about them, that's what i would do.
quite frankly now as more photos surface, there are lot of intimate, tender moments shared between Rob and Kristen. Kristen and Taylor behaved the way that they always do. Kristen was holding both Rob'and Taylor's hands when they walked up for the group acceptance of the award. I guess that because of the photos that leaked from New Year's Eve on the Isle of Wight, our expectations were set too high. Over the top PDAs is not their style. I have seen videos of the three of them@ other award shoes, except the last MTV awards where they went up to accept the best kiss award, it's usually Taylor who helps her go up and down stairs.etc. They arrived together, and Taylor arrived just before them in a separate car. All were late they arrived after the sixth commercial break. Every other time when Rob speaks on stage during an acceptance speech, Kristen can be seen holding on to someone and smiling. They didn't behave differently our perception/expectations changed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...