i dont know about you guys but if jacob is anywhere near the honey moon i will head to summit ent. and give them a piece of my mind i would hate all of them except the actor for letting that happen i would hate that stephanie would allow that to happen im not going to wait so long for something like that i want something that is real close to the book not this made up story tell me what you guys and gals thinks about this what is your opinion on this it just gets me mad just thinking about it headache alert so just tell me what you guys thinks please comment and tell me suggestion to why you guys think that taylor went to brazil with them thanks and please be nice im not really good at this you guys and gals rocks and twilight rocks too thanks soooo much luv ya!!!!!!!!!!

jacob should not be in the honeymoon!!!!!!! i repeat jacob should not be in the honeymoon!!!!! who agrees with me !!!!!!!!! 

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven' seen pictures of Taylor in Brazil at all...i have only heard from different sources that he was there so he might not even be there....but i totally agree i would hate to have Jacob anywhere near the honeymoon!!! i don't think Edward or Bella would like that either LOL!!!! Loving the new pictures of breaking dawn in Brazil right now so that will keep my mind off of the Jacob subject!

omg i know he is there cuz he was they took pics i think i did now im not sure but thats for commenting i am so excited with the pics tooo omg cant wait love them together

Kelly Cullen said:
I haven' seen pictures of Taylor in Brazil at all...i have only heard from different sources that he was there so he might not even be there....but u agree i would hate to have Jacob anywhere near the honeymoon!!! i don't think Edward or Bella would like that either LOL!!!! Loving the new pictures of breaking dawn in Brazil right now so that will keep my mind off of the Jacob subject!

thanks so much i was so worried omg yey yey

Lin said:
I heard Taylor was in a dance club in Cali over the weekend so I don't think you have anything to worry about- I doubt he's gonna be in Brazil.
Tonight Clever TV had a short video of Robsten filming in Brazil. At the end the commentator asked WHY Jacob WASN'T in Brazil filming - he's actually doing a GQ layout - but what part of HONEYMOON do people not understand?
Simple, if jake ends up in the honeymoon I will hunt him down and kill him. He needs to keep his dumbass away from ExB, that stupid mutt.

Not taylor...But If JB ends up there, I WILL BE MAJOR PISSED. *Evil Grin*
PEOPLE, STOP AND THINK ABOUT THIS!! I know Melissa Rosenberg has altered the scripts from the book a LOT and people hate her, but she would never. EVER. write Jacob into the honeymoon. You're all ridiculous for even thinking it!
Are you kidding ??
Jacob in the honeymoon, I can't even think about it. Maybe in "Breaking Dawn, horror version "
He has nothing to do in there .
I've seen his face too much in Eclipse so ...
I REALLY doubt any such thing would happen. 1)It's their freakin honeymoon! 2) He's off sulking somewhere thinking about himself 3) Why oh why such an idea even occur to anyone? 4) Bella only has her mind on ONE thing the whole time they are there. ;) And Jacob's nowhere near that. 5) Only Rob & Kristen have been spotted in Brazil. And now they have moved to the Isle Esme scenes where it sounds like it'll be a closed set. No one except the absolute essentials will be there. I'm sure if Taylor had been spotted in Brazil we would have seen pics of it. 6) I was freaking out when I first heard the rumor too but I think the source just didn't know the storyline or what scenes would be filmed there. They probably assumed he would be there because he's one of the stars,part of the big 3 actors on the films. 7) And maybe just maybe if for some reason he's there it'll be to film scenes with Renesmee when Bella tries to get a message to Alice and thinks about Rio long & hard so hopefully she'll see this. I'm not worried about it anymore. It's honeymoon filming. :)
thats good i aree

Pennybug Cullen said:
I REALLY doubt any such thing would happen. 1)It's their freakin honeymoon! 2) He's off sulking somewhere thinking about himself 3) Why oh why such an idea even occur to anyone? 4) Bella only has her mind on ONE thing the whole time they are there. ;) And Jacob's nowhere near that. 5) Only Rob & Kristen have been spotted in Brazil. And now they have moved to the Isle Esme scenes where it sounds like it'll be a closed set. No one except the absolute essentials will be there. I'm sure if Taylor had been spotted in Brazil we would have seen pics of it. 6) I was freaking out when I first heard the rumor too but I think the source just didn't know the storyline or what scenes would be filmed there. They probably assumed he would be there because he's one of the stars,part of the big 3 actors on the films. 7) And maybe just maybe if for some reason he's there it'll be to film scenes with Renesmee when Bella tries to get a message to Alice and thinks about Rio long & hard so hopefully she'll see this. I'm not worried about it anymore. It's honeymoon filming. :)
I love your comment "that stupid mutt" that is FUNNY!!! LOL
No but honestly NO NO NO I don't think that Summit or Bill Condon would be that stupid to have him in the honeymoon scenes, no way there is no way he can be on it - I'm sorry but the honeymoon is just for ROBSTEN!!
He better keep dancing in Cali & stay as far away from Robsten during this filming as he possibly can.
Isn't he supposed to be fighting with his other wolfie friends or trying to imprint on someone rather on Edward's Bella?!?

Cura Cullen McClellan said:
Simple, if jake ends up in the honeymoon I will hunt him down and kill him. He needs to keep his dumbass away from ExB, that stupid mutt.

You said it Karla! :D

No, Jacob can not be there, it's Edward's and Bella's time!!!

Karla Dolly said:
I love your comment "that stupid mutt" that is FUNNY!!! LOL
No but honestly NO NO NO I don't think that Summit or Bill Condon would be that stupid to have him in the honeymoon scenes, no way there is no way he can be on it - I'm sorry but the honeymoon is just for ROBSTEN!!
He better keep dancing in Cali & stay as far away from Robsten during this filming as he possibly can.
Isn't he supposed to be fighting with his other wolfie friends or trying to imprint on someone rather on Edward's Bella?!?

Cura Cullen McClellan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...