What would you fave book be?? It could be any vampire series!!! My fave atm is the Vampire Academy series, I just can't put the books down. Could you tell me what books you love to read and why. It has to be a vampire series !!!

Tags: academy, book, fave, series, vampire

Views: 11

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

umm twilight
 no duh
umm twilight
 no duh
umm twilight
 no duh
Twilight. Its as simple as that.
twilight
Don't get me wrong I love Twilight I've read the books more than 10 times but Vampire Academy is a lot different from Twilight and I love both the series of Twilight and Vampire Academy. It's the only books of vampires that I would read over and over again
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Rose Dragomir said:
Don't get me wrong I love Twilight I've read the books more than 10 times but Vampire Academy is a lot different from Twilight and I love both the series of Twilight and Vampire Academy. It's the only books of vampires that I would read over and over again
OH really how mature of you !!!!!

Kara said:

Rose Dragomir said:

Watch your your mouth you!

thats my friend

and i agree with her

Rose Dragomir said:

Kara said:

Rose Dragomir said:
Vampire Academy

Allison said:

Watch your your mouth you!

thats my friend

and i agree with her

Rose Dragomir said:

Kara said:

Rose Dragomir said:
yeah what ever but I still go with what I said
twilight!!!! shabowm

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...