I know its a very hard decision, but if you had to pick one of the four- which is your favorite and why?

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Umm that would either be between .. New Moon && Breakinq Dawn -- New Moon Becausee it lets yhu qet to know Jacob better & lets yhu see that he iss aa biq part of Bellas Life now that Edward went & Left her ( smh , jacob would never do that ! ) & breakinq dawn becausee of the conflict between the Volturi & Bellas Power & Renesmee
Eclipse! Hands Down! Bada bing bada boom!

Uhh becauseeeeee.....
1.jakenbella kiss
2.bedroom scene with eddie boy and bella (that had my heart racing it was hot.)
3. Tent scene (the whole nine)
4. Eddie kicks ass (specifically Victorias)
5. When bella tells Jake she wants to be with Edward (I cried like a lil schoolgirl)
6. Omgosh! When jake n bella makeout the morning after the Tent Scene and she was crying that was soo beautiful.
7. The end is so cute!
Eclipse is my fave
Of the original 4, my favorite is Twilight, the one that got the ball rolling. My second favorite would be Breaking Dawn. Until recently I had read those two the most, but since I have now read all 4 the same number of times. After reading New Moon the first time, I didn't re-read it for months...simply too dark and depressing. Eclipse was interesting but for me it didn't have the allure that both Twilight and Breaking Dawn held, but at least it wasn't depressing either.

And although Midnight Sun is not completed, it may end up being my favorite of all of them.
i think that my favorite book of the saga is breaking dawn.Because in the book we can find many exciting things like when bella is going to be a vampire and when renesme was born.
I agree with Kayla Ojeda!!!!!!! Eclipse all the way!!!
I was tearing up when Bella let Jacob go at the end!!!!
And Breaking Dawn b/c....
1.the wedding(and all the stuff that went down between Jacob & Bella)
2.The HONEYMOON!!!!!
3.The birth of Renesmee(crazy)
4.Imprinting on "Nessie"(funny)
5.Basically all the sex parts (lol)
6.When they find out that Bella was a shield
7. THE ENTIRE BOOK BASICALLY!!!! THOSE WERE THE PARTS THAT GOT TO ME!!!
eclipse exept the end

Either New Moon or Breaking Dawn.. Breaking dawn is so dramatic and has the most action tbh.. lol and romance!!! :D

But New Moon is good too because it's the first time you see the volturi and there is more about Jacob and the wolf pack.. tough..

Probs breaking dawn!! hope the films as good as the book :D

And rosalie making the dog bowl for Jacob ha and writing fido on the side (I think that's the name it was) lol that should be amusing! :P I hope they add that to the film!

Ariel Black said:

I agree with Kayla Ojeda!!!!!!! Eclipse all the way!!!
I was tearing up when Bella let Jacob go at the end!!!!
And Breaking Dawn b/c....
1.the wedding(and all the stuff that went down between Jacob & Bella)
2.The HONEYMOON!!!!!
3.The birth of Renesmee(crazy)
4.Imprinting on "Nessie"(funny)
5.Basically all the sex parts (lol)
6.When they find out that Bella was a shield
7. THE ENTIRE BOOK BASICALLY!!!! THOSE WERE THE PARTS THAT GOT TO ME!!!

My favorite for a long time was Eclipse.  I love the scenes at the end where Bella struggles with her feelings for both of them.  The way she cries and cries after choosing Edward is one of my favorite moments in the series, I think it's really well done by Stephenie. 

BUT lately Breaking Dawn has grown on me.  I love the humor in it, how complete their happiness is at the beginning, the wedding, the honeymoon....and Jacob's narration just cracks me up.  There's so many fun moments to balance out the horror of the situations depicted that I laughed out loud several times as I read.  I also found it's a much quicker read, not so pent up in angst and emotion.  So for now, I'd say Breaking Dawn is my favorite.

Eclipse!
Breaking dawn because it is full of surprise 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...