What is your favorite quote from the book or movie? You have to tell me what book it is in. Or if its the movie. Give me two quotes and why you like it! If you ask me, it would be '' Sex was the key all along? Why didn’t I think of that? I could have saved myself a lot of arguments. (Edward) " This is from Breaking dawn. I like it because it is so funny how the key was sex. Another quote is " Damn it, Bella! You’ll be the death of me, I swear you will. (Edward) " I dont really know what book this is in but i think it is in Breaking Dawn or Eclipse. But i dont know. I like this quote because i LOVE when Edward is mad!!! Oh sorry if you guys or who ever is reading this about the sex thing.....Some times i dont like saying that word.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"SO THE LION FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LAMB WHAT A STUPID LAMB WHAT A SICK MASACISTIC LION"
"HOLD ON TIGHT SPIDER MONKEY" (EDWARD&BELLA)
" MY MONKEY MAN" ( ROSALIE)
" I COULD NEVER LOOSE CONTROL OVER YOU"(EDWARD)
"I'LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO KEEP YOU SAFE AGAIN"(EDWARD)
so the lion fell in love with the lamb, what a stupid lamb, what a sick masochistic lion!!!!!!!!!
My fav. from twilight (book) "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"-Edward.From New Moon "I think she's having hysterics.Maybe you should slap her"-Alice.Eclipse."Fall down again,Bella"-Emmett,"No Emmett,I punched a werewolf in the face."-Bella.Breaking Dawn."Why am I covered in feathers?"-Bella,"I bit a pillow or two"-Edward

breaking down...the best book
BELLA
My faves are -

Bella - "Why am I covered in feathers?", Edward - "I bit a pillow or two"

"Hold on tight Spidermonkey!"

And my absolute fave is -

"And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb - What a stupid Lamb, What a sick, Masochistic Lion!"

I am going to get that as a tattoo in a couple of weeks <3
I'll have to go over which ones I liked from the books......but from the movie these are my favorite scenes ....

Bella Swan: "Everybody's staring."
Edward Cullen: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Well i'm breaking all the rules now anyways."
*stares at Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, and Alice in Rosalie's car*
Edward Cullen: "Since I'm going to hell...."

Edward: " You better hold on tight spider monkey"

"And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb"
What a stupid Lamb
What a sick, Masochistic Lion!"
The number two quote is from twilight :D it's a fantastic quote!
haha i think its when bella is pregnant in beraking dawn and jacob is arguing with rosalie and she says jake stop being a jerk and he goes '' it's like you think it's possible''.
thats a hard one i pritty much love everything Edward says !!
Does my being half naked bother you?
Lmao best quote ever :P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...