What is your favorite quote from the book or movie? You have to tell me what book it is in. Or if its the movie. Give me two quotes and why you like it! If you ask me, it would be '' Sex was the key all along? Why didn’t I think of that? I could have saved myself a lot of arguments. (Edward) " This is from Breaking dawn. I like it because it is so funny how the key was sex. Another quote is " Damn it, Bella! You’ll be the death of me, I swear you will. (Edward) " I dont really know what book this is in but i think it is in Breaking Dawn or Eclipse. But i dont know. I like this quote because i LOVE when Edward is mad!!! Oh sorry if you guys or who ever is reading this about the sex thing.....Some times i dont like saying that word.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SO THE LION FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LAMB WHAT A STUPID LAMB WHAT A SICK MASACISTIC LION
This is actually one of Bellas thoughts as she is walking down the aisle in Breaking Dawn

"And then, as he met my awed gaze, he broke into a breathtaking smile of exultation."

(The whole wedding scene made me cry sooo much I can't wait to see it on screen THE ACTORS WILL HOPEFULLY BE VERY EMOTIONAL IN THIS SCENE...I know I will)

And of course on Isle Esme

Bella : "Don't be afraid," I murmured. "We belong together."

Edward: "Forever"

I can't wait for Breaking Dawn..I get goosebumps at the thought of it.
this one is from BD
Jasper chuckled."It's just been my experience that some kinds of working relationships
are better motivated by fear than by monetary gain."
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb". I love that quote. It's actually based on the quote from the bible: "And so the lion will lie down with the lamb". It means that even though the lion is supposed to be a monster, doesn't mean it has to be. There can be peace, the good side coming over the evil side. It's so perfect for them. Very interesting way of putting things, I must say.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...