What Scene from Eclipse would u Like to see in the Movie?

I'd like to see the Scene where Bella punches Jacob for kissing her and she Breaks her Hand..I thought that was so funny.
I'd also like to see the Scene where Alice kidnaps Bella for a sleepover so she can't go see Jake and She Calls Edward and Says " You are in big trouble.. Grizzly bears are gonna look Tame compared on whats waiting for you a home."
and the Scene when Bella finds out that Jake isn't aging and she gets mad and stomps her foot and Jake says "Did u Seriously just stomp your foot.. I thought girls only did that on Tv.
and the part at the very End where Bella and Edward are in the Meadow and Bella says "Its a good thing your bulletproof...Im going to need that ring its time to tell Charlie"

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the fight seen because i want to see esme kick ass and the engagement seen..... OH dhuuuu and the tent scene with edward jacob and bella
Ooh definitely!!!!!

Delica Cullen said:
i would want to see everything except the fight scene. i have this vision in my head and i dont want it to be disturbed. i would love to see the scene where edward demonstrates the "advantages" to the bed. eclipse is my favorite book in the series.
The tent scene always makes me laugh. I hope it is good considering they are filming it now.
When Bella hits Jacob in the face, hahaha :D
Eclipse is my favourite book too! The 'advantages' to the bed would be good and i would also like to see when Bella punches Jacob and breaks her hand, i found that hilarious!

Delica Cullen said:
i would want to see everything except the fight scene. i have this vision in my head and i dont want it to be disturbed. i would love to see the scene where edward demonstrates the "advantages" to the bed. eclipse is my favorite book in the series.
Bella asking to borrow the baseball bat from Charlie, the confrontation between Jacob and Edward- I just want to hear Edward say, "that sounds about right pup." Everything in Chapter 20, the "advantages of the bed" scene, the tent scene with Edward and Jacob, the kissing scene between Jacob and Bella, and the meadow scene at the end!! Ugh...I can't decide there are soo many good parts of that book. How bout they just make a 5hr movie and keep every scene in there.....is that too much to ask?
I agree they should just do the whole book I love edward so I want every part in there of him. But the whole book would be better then selected few.
Mmmm I want to see all the Edward Bella scenes!! especially the meadow and the marriage propose!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...