personally i love the whole movie but if i HAD to choose i would say the credits since the movie is over

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well, of course, who doesn't love the whole movie? but I have to admit, the scene where we get our first good look at James, Victoria and Laurent just before they eat Waylon. Poor Waylon, (buttcrack Santa) he was a cutie. but I just don't like that scene, and I alway FF thru the DVD when it comes to that one.
Well, for me the most ... weird scene, is that sparkling thing... i dunno, but he looks like a snake or as he has the bubonic plague
i agree when he sparkles its kinda weird
i love the movie but i like the books more so i have to say i don't like the meadow scene cos it isn't a meadow
i hate the part where edward 'sparkles' it looked like sweat. also i hated the hospital scene bella just kept on stuttering and it's really annoying!!
i loved the whole movie but the part when u find out that edward is a vampire is just go corny
Mimi is so right! When Edward says, "Say it, out Loud" and Bella replies, "Vampire" I cringe....

But in our house, we fast forward when Bella packs her bag to leave Charlie, to get James to follow her. I feel Charlie's pain, and it is so frustrating!
I hate the kissing scene. Yeah it's romantic, but Edward would never lose his self control that way with her. In the book he has a short kiss and Bella goes a little far, but he simply pulls her face away from his. And the director had something with kissing. Did you see what she had wanted to put in the movie? Twilight was never meant to be shown in that kind of way. The deleted scenes of Bella pulling Edward onto her bed and seducing him wasn't in the book and the bad vampires getting horny and making out was...I can't even say it.
well i loved the movie..... but for me the meadow scene could have been alot better. that was one of my favortie parts of the book and they didnt do a good job in the movie
yea i agree that was to much for the first kiss

KerryluvsEdward said:
I hate the kissing scene. Yeah it's romantic, but Edward would never lose his self control that way with her. In the book he has a short kiss and Bella goes a little far, but he simply pulls her face away from his. And the director had something with kissing. Did you see what she had wanted to put in the movie? Twilight was never meant to be shown in that kind of way. The deleted scenes of Bella pulling Edward onto her bed and seducing him wasn't in the book and the bad vampires getting horny and making out was...I can't even say it.
The credits were awesome!

It says

"Bruce, Brent and Brian Lawson"

*Deep breath* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Me and my bestie were cracking up at that one for ages!

Nah but the movie was waaaaaayyy better!
I hate the part in the beginning when Bella, Jessica and Mike are in the Gym and they are asking her (Bella) where she is from...the way Jessica and Mike act well it makes them look and seem rediculous...but that is just my opinion.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...