So is there some special scenes in Eclipse that you wanna see in the movie? If there is I wanna know!

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ya o wanna see the part when bella goes to eds house and says that she hit a werewolf and emmett laughs at it
yup definatley hehe

Erik Night a.k.a emmett said:
ya o wanna see the part when bella goes to eds house and says that she hit a werewolf and emmett laughs at it
i wanna see the scene were edward and jacob have that reall heart to heart in the tent hehe and he's gotta say the line...'fetch you a space heater, what do i look like a st.bernard'' hehe x
sex talk with charlie, leg hitch, tent scene, jasper and rosalie's background stories, bella punching jacob (SHE BETTER ASK CHARLIE FOR A BAT!) and the fight scene
when bella punches jacob
Bella punching Jacob and the response of Edward and Emmett ♥♥♥
omg the TENT SCENE OF COURSE LOL AND BELLA KISSING JACOB CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 20 " The Compromise " and Chapter 22 " Fire and Ice" very important chapters in the Eclipse Book....
rosalie and jasper past .....and ed ask bella to marry him ......and bella hits jacob ..hehe
First of all.. I do wanna see all the scenes!!! But If I have to choose.. then all the moments beteween Ed and Bella of course.. the meadow, the marriage propose, and so on.. and some fight scenes why not?? the newborn vampires, the wolves:)
when there in edward bedroom bella want 2 make love
Yeah...i can´t wait to see the scene when Bella try to seduce to Edward... :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...