I was myspace & got bored & then wondered how many people here used different social networks.
Me I use twitter aim & myspace
& if you want
Add me!

Myspace; vmvlovely@yahoo.com

Twitter; victoriav21

& ask 4 the aim.

Tags: aim, facebook, msn, myspace, network, social, twilight, twitter

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use Facebook, twitter and Bebo..

Do have myspace but don't use it very often these days (and bebo i keep just cos its the 1st social network i joined way back when lol)
i use twitter, and facebook
I have Facebook (but i don't use it) and i have Myspace (but don't use it either) and i have msn :)
i use facebook, myspace, and twitter.....but not all the time...im on this more than i am the others
i have facebook,myspace and twitter.
i use facebook more for just close friends and family. if you want follow me on twitter @HarleyQuinzel
I have a twitter, myspace and facebook. I agree with you myspace got really boring and I even thought about deleting my account but sadly I have not... yet.
I agree. I haven't gotten the guts to delete my myspace yet but I'm so over it.

Shannah Watson said:
I have a twitter, myspace and facebook. I agree with you myspace got really boring and I even thought about deleting my account but sadly I have not... yet.
I use MySpace and Facebook...I have MySpace because it was the first one I was on but to be honest it seems like nobody is on there anymore. I use Facebook the most now, and I am looking into Twitter to see why everyone loves it so much.
I use Facebook everyday, but I also have a myspace though I'm almost never on there anymore. You can find me on facebook at elizabeth.mccree. Add me.
I have MySpace which I dig, LAWhite1975. I also have a facebook account, but I never use it. It's not as fun as MySpace. I only keep it open for my family.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...