What was the most interesting thing that happened to you when you saw Twilight in theaters?

I had a forty-something year old woman jump on top of me and yell "That's my seat b****!" lol Of course it was completely sold out so it was extremely crowded! I was just curious if weird stuff like that happened to anybody else.

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i saw it a while after it came out
i wasnt utterly obsessed with the books
but before i saw the movie i reread the series and became a fanatic
the funniest thing that happened was my friend screeching "the house is WRONG"
it was hilarious
there was pratically no one in the theatre but still
it was awesome
but i am definitley going to opening night for New Moon
IM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYYYS
OMG LOL. Thats SO crazy. The most interesting thing that happened to me was....:O Nothing! It was normal :( My movie theaters arent fun like urs lol.
haha Yeah, I was commenting on the movie like the whole time.
I saw it four times in theaters and every time I noticed something else that was wrong.
Like the fact that they made Bella a vegetarian!
Ugh, whatever.
It was still good I suppose.
haha
I went to the midnight showing and they had like seven diffferent sold out shwoings that night. But they were always a minute after ours. So we were aloud to go in our theater and it sit, and everyone else had to stand in lines. So me, my friend racheal, and my friend kaleigh, we got bored (we got there at 8pm) and we start walking around. we pass this one theater and all of us stop. we hear this music that we def. know. I scream and run into this theater that was playing 'role models' and there were like eight peeps in it. i run in and scream again, cause they are playing the first twilight trailer. we are jumping up and down and yelling 'two more hours! two more hours! EDWAAAAARD' it was funny as heck. and the peeps are like 'wtf is wrong with them?!?!'
omg, that is f****** hilarious, lol people think we are all crazy for being so obsessed. But they just don't understand. hahah

Kelseyyyy said:
I went to the midnight showing and they had like seven diffferent sold out shwoings that night. But they were always a minute after ours. So we were aloud to go in our theater and it sit, and everyone else had to stand in lines. So me, my friend racheal, and my friend kaleigh, we got bored (we got there at 8pm) and we start walking around. we pass this one theater and all of us stop. we hear this music that we def. know. I scream and run into this theater that was playing 'role models' and there were like eight peeps in it. i run in and scream again, cause they are playing the first twilight trailer. we are jumping up and down and yelling 'two more hours! two more hours! EDWAAAAARD' it was funny as heck. and the peeps are like 'wtf is wrong with them?!?!'
Well, actually i 've written a lot about that on my page, anyway i wanna tell all about it again :D

I 've seen Twilight in a Theater only once. It was in the hugest theater of Paris "Le Grand Rex" , it was the last screening in France. So guys from southern France even made all the way up to the capital to watch it.
First, i thought the room would be half empty or sthg and actually the 1.200 seats were sold out. The atmosphere was totally hyper excited !!
We waited a lonnng time before one show man started talking to us and screened his parody on how Twilight has changed his life. It was Hilarious!!! (it is on youtube but the quality is poor plus it's in French : "Mathieu Bardel")
And finally we all screamed while he was still talking: "the movie!!!"
And when the title appeared, girls screamed again, and this again anytime a character made his first appearance.
It went like : "Jaaccobb!!!!" and then when the Cullens appeared on their way to the cafeteria " AAAhhh!!!"
It was totally exciting! We ended screaming too at the final kiss!!

I totally enjoyed it even more beause it was so unexpected !!

Twifans, Twilighters u rock !!!
OMG when i saw the movie in finland, i guess it was the last screening, too. i was there with my friends. unfortunately no one was screaming so i couldn't eather. but at the part where cullens walked in (in the movie, LOL) i held my friends hand and we almost killed our hands >.<'''' and also, we didn't breathe in about 3 seconds and my heart almost stopped xD

Serena said:
Well, actually i 've written a lot about that on my page, anyway i wanna tell all about it again :D

I 've seen Twilight in a Theater only once. It was in the hugest theater of Paris "Le Grand Rex" , it was the last screening in France. So guys from southern France even made all the way up to the capital to watch it.
First, i thought the room would be half empty or sthg and actually the 1.200 seats were sold out. The atmosphere was totally hyper excited !!
We waited a lonnng time before one show man started talking to us and screened his parody on how Twilight has changed his life. It was Hilarious!!! (it is on youtube but the quality is poor plus it's in French : "Mathieu Bardel")
And finally we all screamed while he was still talking: "the movie!!!"
And when the title appeared, girls screamed again, and this again anytime a character made his first appearance.
It went like : "Jaaccobb!!!!" and then when the Cullens appeared on their way to the cafeteria " AAAhhh!!!"
It was totally exciting! We ended screaming too at the final kiss!!

I totally enjoyed it even more beause it was so unexpected !!

Twifans, Twilighters u rock !!!
i made my hubby take me and luckily he fell asleep so i didnt have to listen to his stupid coments and could sigh in peace
at the part where edward says that he likes to watch bella sleep someone yelled "PERV"
haha
LOL the second time I saw it there was a group of obnoxious teenage guys making comments about him being a creeper the whole time! haha I wanted to punch them.

Ashley Lautner said:
at the part where edward says that he likes to watch bella sleep someone yelled "PERV"
haha
the last time my friends and i saw it in theatres was when it was in the dollar theatres here in Utah. We had to sit almost in the front row which sucked, the chairs were so uncomfortable and there was popcorn EVERYWHERE!! But this really weird girl sitting next to me and she was like FREAKISHLY obsessed. I mean, im obsessed and stuff, but she was like PSYCHO obsessed lol. The part where Edward walks in the cafeteria she seriously moaned like she was having an orgasm lol..NO JOKE.. earlier that day we were listening to the song "J*** in my pants" lol its funny, i'll post the vid. But anyways when she did that i was like "Jizzed...in..her pants" really loud and everyone laughed for like 5 minutes. Then she got up and left..WTF. Nasty!

That's hilarious.....My cousin showed me the music video a couple of weeks and we couldn't stop laughing..........

Jaimie Douglas said:
the last time my friends and i saw it in theatres was when it was in the dollar theatres here in Utah. We had to sit almost in the front row which sucked, the chairs were so uncomfortable and there was popcorn EVERYWHERE!! But this really weird girl sitting next to me and she was like FREAKISHLY obsessed. I mean, im obsessed and stuff, but she was like PSYCHO obsessed lol. The part where Edward walks in the cafeteria she seriously moaned like she was having an orgasm lol..NO JOKE.. earlier that day we were listening to the song "J*** in my pants" lol its funny, i'll post the vid. But anyways when she did that i was like "Jizzed...in..her pants" really loud and everyone laughed for like 5 minutes. Then she got up and left..WTF. Nasty!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...