what was you favorite quote from the new moon the movie and the book?

"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.-edward cullen"<---this one was my favorite from the book ! but from the movies is when bella says "dont make me choose...cause it would be him...its been always him" ! <33
now whats yours?

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

from the book- "When I told you that I didn't want you, it was the blackest kind of blasphemy."
From the movie- "I'll be back when you put the dog out!!!
These are some of the lines I enjoyed from the movie...

"Bella: The absence of him is everywhere I look. It's like a huge h*** has been punched through my chest."

Bella: "You're sort of beautiful."
Jacob : "How hard did you hit your head?"

Embry Call (Kiowa Gordon): "Well, the wolf's out of the bag now."

Alice (to Bella, who asks if she'll be back): "When you put the dog out."

Bella (telling Jacob at the end of the movie in the woods) Jacob, I love you. But don't make me choose, because it'll be him. It's always been him."

What did jacob say to bella in the kitchen before they almost kissed? someone has told me he said "Que Quowle"
which means "stay with me forever" in Quillete.

[sigh].... can't afford to go and watch it again and again so am counting the days until New Moon comes out on DVD. Cn't wait to see it again.

There are so many good lines in the book.
im not sure how EXACTLLY how the line is from the movie but this is my fav - " if this is about my soul, you can have it i dont want it without you" and also the one you said in the discription .
i love all the lines from the book and movie..all of them!!there is something from the movie that it makes me shiver though:
"these violent delights have violent ends,and in their triumph die,like powder and fire,which as they kiss,consume"
I Love

bella- Jake Your Kinda Buff
Jake- Age Is Just A Number Baby, What Are You LIke 40 Now

I Love That Part It Makes Me Laugh So Much

Jake - What a Marshmellow LOl

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...