One of my favourite bits in new moon was the scenes in Italy, the volturi were amazing. loved all of it

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I loved the whole scene where Thom Yorke's Hearing Damage song was playing- the fact that the wolves were chasing Victoria, Bella was climbing the cliff before she jumped and Harry Clearwater died all simultaneously to that song- was a beautifully shot and amazing scene. Nice job Chris!
Wow, I cant choose! The entire movie was amazing, I can barely remember any specific parts haha. I love the way they showed the months passing, circling around kristen, and showing the seasons and months go by was brilliant. Every scene was probably a favorite of mine. I also agree with Kristin Marie. The way they made everything sort of happen at once, was so cool. So yeah the whole movie rocked :D
i was wondering how they were going to do that part in the film, it is an amazing song "possibilty" was the perfect choice.

IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx said:
Wow, I cant choose! The entire movie was amazing, I can barely remember any specific parts haha. I love the way they showed the months passing, circling around kristen, and showing the seasons and months go by was brilliant. Every scene was probably a favorite of mine. I also agree with Kristin Marie. The way they made everything sort of happen at once, was so cool. So yeah the whole movie rocked :D
i loved the whole part where jacob was like "what a marshmellow" or anyother part that he had his shirt off. i grinned like an idiot the whole time i was watching it and giggling stupidly, but i didn't care. i'm cing it 2ce in one week!
my favorite part of new moon was when jacob and bella almost kissed in the kitchen, but then the phone rang. i also liked the fighting scene between paul and jacob!!! that was so totally HOT!!!! yea i would have to agree with delica cullen, cuz every time jacob took his shirt off i was grinning like an idiot. plus when he first appeared in the theatre everybody started cheering. he looked really good with that long hair. HE LOOK GOOD PERIOD!!!!
my favorite part is when Mike Bella and Jacob go to the movies and Jacob calls Mike a marshmellow and the other comments he makes i just like that whole scene also cuz Mikes sooooo jealous of Jake

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...