I'm Team Jacob. I have been since chapter 3 of New Moon. After Edward left Bella, I just kind of lost all respect for him, and never gained it back. I was just wondering what some of you Team Edwards were thinking when Edward left?  What did you think about Jake and Bella's friendship? Just wanted to hear some other opinions on the subject... (I'd love to hear some feedback from other Team Jacobs as well.)

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Edward make a huge mistake leaving her. But he love her so much already that all he wanted was her to have a normal life and be happy. He suffered badly behind this. He thought he was making the right decision at the time. But he is a know it all. Maybe he should have discuss this with her instead of him making that kind of decision by himself. But Edward is a Vampire and he had never been in love before. If he had fallen in love with a female vampire then he would have never had a reason to leave but he never thought he would fall in love, especially with a HUMAN. Edward was operating on instinct and his instincts regarding Bella had always been if he feels HE is a danger to her or if his family is a danger to her the solution was to run away. Her love for Jacob was a Earthbound love. A normal love. Her love for Edward was so beyond anything that could exist in a rational world. She said that she simply did not want to live in a world where he did not exist. Letters to Twilight just release transcripts from their interview with Stephenie Meyer and she explains about Edward leaving Bella and Edwards Evolution. Listen to what the Author has to say and you will feel differently i guarantee.
I am totally TEAM EDWARD!! and i 100 per-cent agree with everything you have said Susan Pratt, Edward thought he was doing the right thing trying to give bella a normal happy life because he felt that being with her he was not giving her that. He loves her that much that he thought leaving her was the best thing he always has bellas feelings and intentions at heart, which i think jacob never does. Edward is a saint in every sense of the word he thought he was protecting her, bella and jacob just does not fit!! edward and bella are soulmates have been since the word go!!
I wasn't thinking when Edward left...I was depressed. I woke up that night at 2 in the morning and had to watch Twilight just so I can see Edward.

When I first read the books, I heard Rob in an interview say he died and I thought he meant in the Twilight series. So as I read all 4 books I was waiting for Edward to die. To find out, he was talking about his Cedric character in Harry Potter. Haha.
Now i totally agree with you on that one. But i don't think Leah would have been a good match for him. I think they became real good friends. She was a comfort for him because she was basically going thru the same thing he was going thru. Leahs pain was worst if you ask me because she and Sam were actually a couple and had been lovers. Jacob and Bella were never a couple and they never had sex so Leah pain was much worse. I am totally Team Edward and always will be but i really felt sorry for Jake in this saga especially in BD.
Lin said:
I am with you veggievamp- Im more Team Jacob than Team Edward- I really have always had a thing for the underdog in any story, no pun intended. I kinda feel like Bella led Jake on when it was to her benefit, but I always got the impression that Bella was kind of a self-centered character to begin with. I wish that Stephanie would have hooked Jake up with Leah Clearwater instead of having him imprint on Renesmee though, that was a disappointment. It almost felt like no matter what he did, he was always gonna have to somehow have a part of Bella in his life. I would have rather have seen him take his rightful place as alpha of the wolfpack and for he and Leah to both help each other heal from their heartbreaks, grow into great friends and then form a strong romantic relationship. But that is just my take on it.
I think Edward was just doing what he felt was good for Bella, although it wasn't his place to and he inflicted alot of pain on alot of people because of it, it's still the thought that counts.
Yeah, I was thinking he's nearby too. Whenever Bella 'heard' Edward's voice, I thought she was really able to telepath with him or something. It was fun to know in BD that she actually the able to let him hear her.

Michelle Jackson said:
I actually I was thinking that he had stayed nearby watching, waiting for something at first. I couldn't figure out what it was that he was waiting for. Then I realized he was really gone. I was like pfft, this isn't going to last long. Honestly, I didn't believe he could pull off leaving her any more than she could him. It was one of those he tried so hard to stay away from her when they first go together and THAT didn't work out, so I was just waiting for him to get back. Jacob is a great friend and Taylor Lautner is seriously hot , but the undying, deep-seated , devotion and love just didn't come thru for me. It was lust for her and that's the end of that.
Bella did lead Jocob on and I hated her momentarily for that. She was horrible to him but then again what teenage girl wouldn't be undecided about these 2 sexy men? And I totally agree with you about Leah and Jocob. They would have been perfect for each other.

Lin said:
I am with you veggievamp- Im more Team Jacob than Team Edward- I really have always had a thing for the underdog in any story, no pun intended. I kinda feel like Bella led Jake on when it was to her benefit, but I always got the impression that Bella was kind of a self-centered character to begin with. I wish that Stephanie would have hooked Jake up with Leah Clearwater instead of having him imprint on Renesmee though, that was a disappointment. It almost felt like no matter what he did, he was always gonna have to somehow have a part of Bella in his life. I would have rather have seen him take his rightful place as alpha of the wolfpack and for he and Leah to both help each other heal from their heartbreaks, grow into great friends and then form a strong romantic relationship. But that is just my take on it.
Bella did lead Jocob on and I hated her momentarily for that. She was horrible to him but then again what teenage girl wouldn't be undecided about these 2 sexy men? And I totally agree with you about Leah and Jocob. They would have been perfect for each other.

Lin said:

Lin said:
in Eclipse I want Edward give more time for himself, Bella and Jacob to reThinking all of their relationship. I wanna see if they're not in rush to get married and bella become a vampire, I want Tanya come from Alaska to see Bella reaction. But it's too lame SM make Edward's character too perfect for being so forgiving and blame himself after B/J kiss on mountain and for me it's enervating Edward's character ( I think Edward doesntt have the assertiveness for his pride)
Jacob right about if Edward give more time for Bella and not trying to suicide in italy, she will chose Jacob (Jacob almost kiss Bella in NM). But first love is always ADDICTED and never forgotten easily. IF Bella ended with Jacob, I think she will keep haunted and followed by her first love. And if Bella and Edward meet again in the future, Bella will hooked up with Edward, cheating LOL.

But yeah Still Team EDWARD, his physical description by SM, his personality, his possessive, his musical talent, his brooding, his mysterious and all about HIS are perfect for my taste in a Love Story (not in RealLife). Edward's Character are so Addicted for a story and that's why there so many FAN Fiction about Edward than Jacob's Character.

ps : I just finished Master of The Universe in 2 days :))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...