What would happen if a male werewolf / shape-shifter imprinted on a male human?

A gay werewolf / shape-shifter and human couple - now that sounds weird, what do you think, could it happen?

Tags: gay, imprint, werewolf

Views: 395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i dont know but that is a very good ? i would like to know that
My face when I read the title of this post: O.o
Yeah, it would be pretty interesting I guess, unless for some reson, it's not possible. It would be cool if the story was told as a manga I suppose, like Loveless (which was awesome, but creepy XD). It would be pretty cool though. I think. I heard that there was JacobXEdward fanfiction somewhere, which I didn't even try to find, because....well...it's kind of ODD.
The only reason I don't think it would happen is because I think that Stephenie Meyer said somewhere in Eclipse or something, doesn't imprinting have to do with making sure that the gene to become a shapeshifter/werewolf live on? I dunno, but if it did happen that would be pretty cool :)
it totally could happen
i feel bad for those gay guys thousands okay maybe hundredsd of years ago who couldnt express thier emotions
i mena there MUST be gay wolves
i think it couldnt happen because if they imprinted on a male they wouldnt be able to have children, wich was the main rason of the whole imprimation thing
srry about my english :S its kinda bad , im trying to improve. i hope u can understand me
i think it would happen....but it will be a bit strange!
we can ask this question to stephenie when we'll meet her !
xxxxxx by patty
Wow.. good question... where does it say that the imprinting only occurs in order for the gene of shape shifting to occur?
Stina Riz (Team Steena) said:
The only reason I don't think it would happen is because I think that Stephenie Meyer said somewhere in Eclipse or something, doesn't imprinting have to do with making sure that the gene to become a shapeshifter/werewolf live on? I dunno, but if it did happen that would be pretty cool :)

Yes, that is an important part of becoming a shapeshifterwerewolfwhatever for the Quinleuts. Also important, however, is defense of the tribe, and one's sexual orientation doesn't impact one's ability to stand up for one's own people.
Jessye said:
it totally could happen
i feel bad for those gay guys thousands okay maybe hundredsd of years ago who couldnt express thier emotions
i mena there MUST be gay wolves

Well, that's an interesting thought. If wolves are like humans, sexual orientation is something you're born with. So if a wolf is gay then they probably will not mate with females, and their genetic code (which also contains the sexual orientation) will not be passed on to future generations of wolves.

If anything, sexual orientation must be a recessive gene, and it would take both male and female wolves, with the recessive gene, mating to express that gene.

Very interesting question.
Monika Lopez said:
Wow.. good question... where does it say that the imprinting only occurs in order for the gene of shape shifting to occur?

I don't remember the exact place, but it was before Reneseme and during the time when Jacob was having to deal with two other Quinleuts imprinting. The explanation was, as I remember it, that the imprinting was vital to the survival of the Quinleuts because, a) they needed to continue the shapeshifterwerewofwhatever part of the tribe to ensure protection and survival of the tribe, and, b) they needed to breed up to a better, stronger shapeshifterwerewolfwhatever.
Morgaine Chya said:
Monika Lopez said:

I don't remember the exact place, but it was before Reneseme and during the time when Jacob was having to deal with two other Quinleuts imprinting. The explanation was, as I remember it, that the imprinting was vital to the survival of the Quinleuts because, a) they needed to continue the shapeshifterwerewofwhatever part of the tribe to ensure protection and survival of the tribe, and, b) they needed to breed up to a better, stronger shapeshifterwerewolfwhatever.

Hmmm.. cool. Thanks. This is such an interesting topic.. haha...
I don't think it could happen. The whole point of the weres is to protect the tribe. A gay were wouldn't perpetuate the blood line by having kids so I don't think the magic would happen to a gay were.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...