What you think the next book of the series should be like.............

i really wanna know what happens with renesemee n jacob .....how they fall in love, what would be renessmee's reaction when she know that jacob has imprinted with her....when charlie get to know that her only child is married to a vampire......the next book really gonna rock...of course everyone is waiting what happens next.....

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah that would be cool and then also seeing then destroy the Volturi, that would be amazing!!!!!! Hh we should tell Stephanie Myer!!!!!

Same i really hope she writes moreeee
Idk hearing about renesmee and Jacob wouldn't be first. I'd like to hear another story about Bella and Edward or about Carlisle and how the Cullen family came to be! Lol that would be awesome!
thanx for ur reply ....
yes nicole, olivia, rachel i too wanna see volturi being destroyed...what would bella n edward will do ......am really xcited 4 next book......i wish Stephenie Meyer read this forum n decide to write.....or maybe she is writting.....
well that true havley ......whatever she gonna write ......we all twihard won't miss reading it.........
I would definitely want to hear more about Renesmee and Jacob's relationship, how it will develop...
I would also want to read about the Volturi, I would want to hear about them getting defeated...
Also a good topic would b Leah and Seth Clearwater, they would b cool to see who would they end up with...
There r things that SM left hanging in BD, I hope she writes them and we get our answers...
lol............u seems to be crazy on embry don't u hayley.....?............
I hope that she writes a book about Jacob and Renesmee

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...