I was still at lunch  and i was sitting closer to the back so the cullen couldn't see that i was looking bac at him could he?? His face jus seemed to get more and more frustated, i felt lik it was my fault- or at least his look made me feel tht way. Eric brought me back from is glare when he slipped his hand in mine.

'' u need to come over today''he whispered. " i need to come over? or u just want me to" i asked. "i need u" he said snuggling my neck. I push him away, this wasn't a good sign he was so sweet. I hated it. he had to go. this couldn't happen and i was supposed to break up with him today anyways. I just peaked him on the lips, "We'll see."

One of his friends hit him with a grape and the convo was over. I was glad. I turned back to the cullen and he didn't break his stare, it had seemed, the whole time. He still had tht look on his face tht screamed WHY? and frustration. His eyes flickered. So fast i'm not sure i rlly saw it, is eyes went to a girl at his table with a pixi cut. This was bad. he was gonna find out. He was gonna find out the WHY. And the girl with the pixi cut was gonna tell him, but, no, she was going to show him. I didn't want her to. So i reached out. He then looked at her full on and she looked a little down, she knew they didn't always work but she had tried. He just brushed it off and returned his eyes back to me. Then his eyes flickerd over to the other girl who also had a pixi cut and was sitting next to a guy who looked lik he could scream in pain in 1.2 seconds. The girl looked almost exactly lik the other one but older. Now she was going to show him, and when she tried it always worked.

Except for now.

When i didn't wnt her to.

So i reached out again.

She looked broken, like she had failed miserably. She looked pissed and frustrated. WHat the hell?? was writen all over her face. The guy she was sitting next to put his arm around her.

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazing!
You're a great writer! This is awesome!
Thanks!!!!! Let me kno if u guys get confused btw
I am! Theres two pixi girls who's who? Can I plz b in it as Edwards twin nd with Seth vampire!? 

well alice is the older one and the guy shes next to is jasper your the one tht edward goes to first to see y he can't see the girl- have't thought of a name yet

Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

I am! Theres two pixi girls who's who? Can I plz b in it as Edwards twin nd with Seth vampire!? 
Love it
Elizabeth :)

Deonna T said:

well alice is the older one and the guy shes next to is jasper your the one tht edward goes to first to see y he can't see the girl- have't thought of a name yet

Love it!!!!!!!<3

no not ur name- ik your name, i ment the main charactor

Deonna T said:

I know. Elizabeth or gabriella

Deonna T said:

Deonna T said:

lolz u wld suggest ur name

Deonna T said:

Deonna T said:

Pick one so I know!!!

Deonna T said:

lolz u wld suggest ur name

Deonna T said:

Deonna T said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...