Reaching out. I didn't know what it was or why and how i could do it..... but i could.

I had first done it when i was 7. My mom had bust in the door with a bottle in hand and she lay on the couch drinking. I was sitting in the chair next to it but she never looked at me. I was hoping she would. Hoping with everything i had, but she never did. Then i knew it was coming somehow, just lik i knew she the two girls were going to show the  cullen in the lunch room. it jus made her worse, the migranes.  So i thought maybe if they stoppped all of a sudden she would stop thinking about the drink and turn her head to me just this once.

And thats when it happend.

I just.... reached out.

And nothing changed.

I kept doing different things with it and found out that it can stop things from happening to the mind or protect or guard it. Usually no one notices, ther just small things i do- lik stopping a dream or something, but the Cullens sure as hell did because they were all staring at me now. I got up and started walking out of the lunch room. I could feel their eyes lik ice shards being thrown into my spine. So I walked faster. Then someone grabbed my sholder.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazing!!!!
Oh my chiz! I love it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...