Ok I know that Rosalie found and saved him from a bear attack but other then that I don't have a clue. I mean how and why was he there? Who was he before he was changed? Any theories???

Tags: attack, bear, cullen, emmett, hale, rosalie

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Emmett was 20 and living in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, in 1935 when he was camping he got mauled by a bear. The injuries from the attack were severe and he was found by Rosalie, who had been hunting in the area at the time. Rosalie, who was reminded of her friend's baby having the same curls and innocent appearance, carried him over a hundred miles to Appalachia where Carlisle Cullen was, asking him to spare Emmett's life by turning him into a vampire.

That is his story...
Everybody elses story is mention in detail in the books so why not Emmett's what are they hidding its such a mystery?
and i agree with PETRA CULLEN on the theorie.
i like your theory :D

Petra Cullen ♥ said:
Emmett was 20 and living in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, in 1935 when he was camping he got mauled by a bear. The injuries from the attack were severe and he was found by Rosalie, who had been hunting in the area at the time. Rosalie, who was reminded of her friend's baby having the same curls and innocent appearance, carried him over a hundred miles to Appalachia where Carlisle Cullen was, asking him to spare Emmett's life by turning him into a vampire.

That is his story...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...