Everyone here knows that Rachelle Lefevre is better than Bryce Dallas Howard; why do you think so?
Some say Bryce's nose is wrong, some say she's too old-looking, some say the hair is too perfect, not tattered in any way, like a nomads hair should be. But why is it that no one gave her a chance?
She might be a great actress and act better than Rachelle.
Why is it that everyone hates her? Maybe you don't hate her, maybe you just think that Rachelle should've stayed for the last movie.
 But maybe Rachelle doesn't like huge fight scenes or the romance between her and Riley.
 If you've ever seen stills of her and Riley, they kiss and such; Rachelle may not like acting like that.
I just have one thing to say as a reply to my discussion.-
      Watch the movie, then say what you think about Bryce.
She may be a great actress.

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No crap pal, Rachelle is hotter as Victoria but Bryce is hot as a blonde.
rachelle was good but she broke her contract and signed for a movie during eclipse so they replaced her
thanks for telling me, I never knew why she switched

carlie cullen said:
rachelle was good but she broke her contract and signed for a movie during eclipse so they replaced her
oh its k

The Dark Ninja Pack said:
thanks for telling me, I never knew why she switched

carlie cullen said:
well personally I don't really care, it's not like Rachelle in the other movies had massive scenes, well not really. We haven't even seen Bryce as Victoria yet, so maybe wait until Eclipse comes out to have a decition on who's better, but for me, Victoria as a character and proper personality wasn't that big in the movies or the books or anything anyway, so who cares?
Ok, I have a problem with this topic because ppl are biased. For ppl to hate on Bryce for replacing Rachelle in the role of Victoria after Summit terminated Rachelle's contract for whatever reason is ludicris. I feel bad for Bryce because "fans" are attacking her in away that is terrible.. as if she was plotting to steal this role. Now every interview she does... she apologizes and praises Rachelle. I really liked Rachelle for the the role of Victoria.. frankly she was way more animalistic then Bryce.. but why are ppl so in an uproar about her acting skills vs Bryce's.. Rachelle literally had like 3 LINES in Twilight (movie.. little to none in the book) NONE in New Moon.. so how does one determine that she is a better or worse actor. To make a long story short.. the only feud between these 2 actresses is the one CREATED by the "FANS'.. & to be honest with you.. some of the "Fans" are boarderline pyscho! Threatening in ways that most ppl would be locked behind bars for.
i saw the movie and i think bryce was better. @LoveDrunk4RobPattz, ur right, rachelle has 3 frickin' lines in twilight and none in new moon. bryce was a better victoria than rachelle
She was Crap, Bryce i mean there was no edge 2 her like Rachelle, Rachelle WAS Victoria she was truelly frighting & Bryce just came across as a Anne of green gables, i think i was stupid 4 Rachelle 2 sigh 2 other movie during Eclipse but they could of just made her take a pay cut by replacing Victoria 4 her final & most dominate part in the saga they just punished us fans i feel Bryce did Victoria no justice what so ever.
Ok guys - DON'T SHOOT ME! But I really loved Bryce as Victoria. I could tell that she really explored her character thorougly and put a lot of effort into portraying Victoria and living up to Rachelle. Bryce was excellent. Her ferocity was incredible and she put on the high pitch, childlike voice (as described in the book). I'm sorry, but Rachelle didn't have that voice. Even though I loved Rachelle, I like Bryce more and I really think everyone needs to get over the fact that Rachelle is no longer Victoria.
THANK YOU!!!!!!! thats what im sayin', bryce was better

Bree Cullen said:
Ok guys - DON'T SHOOT ME! But I really loved Bryce as Victoria. I could tell that she really explored her character thorougly and put a lot of effort into portraying Victoria and living up to Rachelle. Bryce was excellent. Her ferocity was incredible and she put on the high pitch, childlike voice (as described in the book). I'm sorry, but Rachelle didn't have that voice. Even though I loved Rachelle, I like Bryce more and I really think everyone needs to get over the fact that Rachelle is no longer Victoria.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...