If u tell me yours I'll tell u mine.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite bands r EVANESCENCE, COLDPLAY, MUSE, LINKIN PARK, RADIOHEAD, SLIPKNOT, A.F.I, THRICE, THE FRAY, DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE, and SCARE KIDS SCARING KIDS. These r my favorite BANDS.
Paramore,Linkin Park,Placebo,Coldplay,Greenday,oasis,The all american rejects
Kings of Leon, Death Cab for Cutie, Coldplay, Mouse, Franz Ferindad, GreenDay, Weezer and more more more
mine are Paramore,Owl city, Death cab for cutie, Kings of leon, 3oh!3, Coldplay The fray and others !!!
Paramore, Coldplay, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Muse, One Republic, Green Day, Maroon 5, The Fray, My Chemical Romance, Plain White T's and much more
muse paramore and most of i love the jonas brother sooooooooooo much i was obssesed with them before twilight maybe stilllllll lol i love nick <3<3 put i love edward more<3<3<3<3
Me too!! The jo bros were my thing before Twilight. But I can't forget my new fav bands... Paramore, Florence+the Machines, Death Cab for Cutie, Vampire Weekend, The Black Keys, and Muse

alli herrera said:
muse paramore and most of i love the jonas brother sooooooooooo much i was obssesed with them before twilight maybe stilllllll lol i love nick <3<3 put i love edward more<3<3<3<3
The Maine/Taylor Swift/ Paramore/Florence+The Machine lol i hav 2 many
My favourite band is Jakalope. Does anyone else like them?
Paramore,owl city, Florence and the machine,muse,3oh!3,ke$ha,fireflight,Katy Perry,alleyways to open roads(look em up!) and hey I like skillet too they r amazing I like Bruno mars too d; nickleback and I heard alot of ppl say evanscene but the only song I know by them is immortal and I love it!!

Nιkkι Bєℓℓα Hαℓє said:
All of them vvvv
Shadows Of the Day said:
Sick Puppies
Skillet
Nickelback
Evanescence
Scorpions, Muse, I have so many favourite bands that I don't even remember all of them right now! *LOL*
Black heart
AcDc
Aero Smith
The Runaways
100 Monkeys
Owl City
Red hot Chilli Pepers
Kansas
Guns and Roses
Van Halen

CLASSIC ROCK! Rock on!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...