If anyone like to discuss about there favorite book. Well this is the place to discuss that here.

Views: 29

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love them all but if I truly had to pick one it would be eclipse!!! even though im sobbing like the h*** time!!! But I cry more in new moon for obvious reasons!!!!
Out of the Twilight books my fav is Breakin' Dawn....generally it is Vals with 12 Gods by Lena Manta.
My favorite books I like to read r THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS series, the TWILIGHT SAGA, VAMPIRE ACADEMY series, HOUSE OF NIGHT series, the SOOKIE STACKHOUSE series, and the Vampire Diaries series. These books r my favorite books I read the most.
i'd have to say, either breaking dawn or anything house of night. im big into fantasy horror so anythign with vamps or shapeshifters etc. i love l j smith too. night world is wicked awesome!
ine uperoxo vivlio t vals me 12 8eous! t diavasa t kalokairi k dn mposousa n t afhsw ap t xeria m!
k t spiti dipla sto potami ths elenas manta ine epishs polu wraio k sugkinhtiko...

MARIA said:
Out of the Twilight books my fav is Breakin' Dawn....generally it is Vals with 12 Gods by Lena Manta.
My Favourite books so far are the Bridei Chronicles (A Trilogy) by Juliet Marillier. Fantasy / Sci-fi.
Twilight books were a real page turner..
Reading Sookie Stackhouse novels at the moment.. and watching TrueBlood Season 1 at the same time.. they are so different !!!
All together.. i read just about anything.. addicted to reading :)
My fave books to read are the Twilight Saga, House of Night series, Vampire diaries, Shiver, Darke Academy series, Beautiful Dead series and all the Harry Potter books I just love to read!!!
i like all the jane austen books, the twilight saga is def my fave ;)
THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES!!! and of course the twilight saga! also harry potter, the gemma doyle trilogy, wither and the georgia nicholson books :D
My favorite book is Breaking Dawn and I have read it 6 times!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...