Hi, I was wondering when people here are going to see BD? I live in Iceland and it's premiered here next friday (nov 18th), but I got tickets on special show tomorrow (nov 16th). I can't wait to see it, so excited! But I wish I could go to the premier in LA. ;D

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im goin thursday nite to the midnight premire i 
Cant wait either!!!:)
Same here in the US so your good!!!
I Leave for final four on Friday at 5am so I cant go to the premiere :( so my friend and I r planning to go next Friday!!
O ma golly!!! 8 hours and  34 minutes till I c it I've been counting all day ABHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
7 hours 54 minutes

Hayley-rose Call ;3 xo said:
I'm going tonight with Kelly to the midnight premiere
I live in France so it comes out TODAY !!!!
I'm sooooo happy !!!! :D
UNFAIR!!! lol

Twilightfever said:
I live in France so it comes out TODAY !!!! I'm sooooo happy !!!! :D

I was walking out of it and OMG!! I think it's amazing!! Can't wait for the next installment! ;)

I just got back from the Breaking Dawn premier in Indianapolis.  It was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't imagine it disappointing anyone.    The best of the Twilight movies so far. Hint:  stay seated when the credits roll, for there will be another scene. 

IM GOING MONDAY!!!!
Me plus 14 friends will be seeing it @midnight in NYC!

I think it's the best movie in the series so far! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...