when do you think an obsession with twilight goes too far?

i love twilight, and im just getting into it, but some people seem to have their lives taken over by it, at what point, and what sort of things do people do when it goes too far?

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When people get to the stage where they think that Robert Pattinson is really Edward Cullen, Kristen Stewart is really Bella Swan and so on, they are officially crazy obsessed twilight fans....and its just stupid. Also when fans tell the vampire stars of the movie (Robert Pattinson, Kellan Lutz, Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Cam Gigadet, Nikki Reed etc) to bite them to kiss them or something nuts then they are too obsessed.

Hope I helped :) x
Oh...also, when people are truly convinced they are a vampire or werewolf, then they are officially mental and too freakishly obsessed. :) x
i think thinking u really ARE a vamp or wolf is a bit to much but im involved in an awesome role playing game at my school im the deppressed leader of my coven.
Those people who start beating up others cause they say twilight sucks, or jump off a cliff thinking Jacob will save them, or in front of a car thinking edward would save them.. there is a fine line between passionate and obsessed, which you should not cross xD
Melody Cullen said:
i think thinking u really ARE a vamp or wolf is a bit to much but im involved in an awesome role playing game at my school im the deppressed leader of my coven.

Omg thats awesome. I wanna be the alpha female of my pack! LOL, which wuold never happen since all my friends are vamplovers but okay a girl can dream!
When you make a folder about it and carry it around with you everywhere. Not that I've done that...
Going a bit to far when you attack the actors, ahem ROB! Poor guy no wonder he's so paranoid all the time, I think I would be too if I was him! Obsessed fans need to respect his personal space!
I think its gone too far when you have posters covering your walls and the edward/jacob ones are covered in lipstick marks. i also think that when you start telling your parents you want to move to forks you're kinda going overboard...
omg haha as geeky as the role play thing is, its totally cool. i wish my friends were into twilight too, they think im nuts when i talk about vampires and werewolves haha x

Melody Cullen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...