I know someone who is 16 and called me because i'm obsessed with twilight!!
what do you think?

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Never! As long as the story moves you and you love it, you can be any age. A group of us at work (11 of us) have a twilight group. we go to the movies together, have lunches together, etc. we love twilight! We are all over 40!!! So the answer is never, never, never!
I HEAR YOU! I'm going on 24 this month. I don't think you can be too old for twilight. I do think you can be too young. Meyer said she wrote it for her age group and I believe she was in her late twenties or early thirties at the time she wrote it.
my grandma is 88 and she loves twilight :) she read the saga almost as fast as I did ^^

so never ;)
i'm glad you all agree, i think people who haven't read the books instantly jude the people who love it because they don't understand :) x
It's timeless, like Romeo & Juliet, I'm 30 and I like it.
I think emerald city's grandma rocks!!!!!!

emerald city said:
my grandma is 88 and she loves twilight :) she read the saga almost as fast as I did ^^

so never ;)
The age doesn`t really matter. it`s all about how you feel about such great love stories as Twilight saga. wheather you like it or not, believe or don`t believe in true love. my grandma is going to read the books by the way))and my younger brother (9 y.o) likes to watch Twilight/New moon movies))
yes, she does ;) thx

Victoria Hill said:
I think emerald city's grandma rocks!!!!!!

emerald city said:

so never ;)
i think theres no age limit....i am only 22 and SOO obsessed , but i just dont feel as though there should be a age limit for this I have think everybody needs to se and be able to enjoy this series
Never
you're never to old for twilight
age doesn't matter when you are a fan and love passionate love stories;and remember the way we feel inside is the most important thing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...