hey guyz i just wanna knw that when iz edwards birthday?can anyone plzz tell me n also how u guyz get to knw that if im not wrong it was nt mentioned in any of the books plzz can anyone help me 

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

today is edward cullen birthday
I cant quite remember the date but i will agree it was in june :) i came across a time line for all the dates of all the vampires and the volturis but i cant remember hwere it was at sory:( if i find it again i will post the link to you

cathy pattinson said:
i mean can u plzz tell me the date we have days diffrence in our countries i live in asia

bekki cullen said:
I cant quite remember the date but i will agree it was in june :) i came across a time line for all the dates of all the vampires and the volturis but i cant remember hwere it was at sory:( if i find it again i will post the link to you

cathy pattinson said:
"It was never stated in the book when his birthday was. However, Stephenie Meyer revealed on the Twilight Lexicon that his birthday was June 20th 1901."
--http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_does_it_say_when_Edward_Cullen%27s_...

In the beginning of chapter 14 of Twilight, Bella and Edward discuss how old he is but he only gives part of his birthdate.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...