in which Country
in which town....
in which state..

It' will be interesting ...hope so hehe =D

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Baltimore, Maryland USA
i live in falkirk, scotland. Nothing Twilight related ever happens here (apart from midnight viewings for the new movies; i went to the eclipse one, it was amazing!). The only thing is the fact that everyone is pale because the sun practicaly doesn't exist, and it rains. A lot. X
haha you're really lucky....here ind switzerland there's no midnight viewings -.-
Hi. I am a Caribbean chick (born in Aruba) who resides and studies in Holland. I currently live in the bustling city of Rotterdam.
Madison, Connecticut in the USA
Me too!! ^^ i hope we can talk soon (;

Edward & Bella Love said:
i'm from Sudamerica, Chile, Santiago (capital)
ya te agregue....gracias por la petición de amistad!!

Daniella Gray said:
Me too!! ^^ i hope we can talk soon (;

Edward & Bella Love said:
i'm from Sudamerica, Chile, Santiago (capital)

Lake Charles, Louisiana USA.    Only 2 hours away from Baton Rouge.  I'm planning on going down there this weekend.  I really hope they're down there when I go.  Monday Jan. 31 is my b-day so it was be icing on the cake to see any of the cast. 

I went in November, but when I got there they had all already left for the weekend.  I was pretty bummed, but still made the most of it with my 2 sons.  We did get to go to the Celtic Media Centre, which was pretty cool... knowing that that's where they're filming.

that sounds so cool... i hope for you that you will see the cast specially for your birthday :D

mary pauline guillory said:

Lake Charles, Louisiana USA.    Only 2 hours away from Baton Rouge.  I'm planning on going down there this weekend.  I really hope they're down there when I go.  Monday Jan. 31 is my b-day so it was be icing on the cake to see any of the cast. 

I went in November, but when I got there they had all already left for the weekend.  I was pretty bummed, but still made the most of it with my 2 sons.  We did get to go to the Celtic Media Centre, which was pretty cool... knowing that that's where they're filming.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...