Hey everyone! I know how much we all love twifans and how its the best site to come and chat with friends about all things Twilight! So i was thinking the other night about how neat it is that we have this site to come to and meet friends with people from all over the world. So i have just one question where are you from....or if you want what city/state are you from? I am from Pennsylvania right here in the United States and I love talking to people from all over so comment!!!! = )

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey from Tasmania!! ;P
Hey from Serbia....Now here is so cold, I can't wait summer
Hii all !!
I'm from the small Belgium ( EU ) ^^
Anyone??
xxx
hi!!!!! iam kavya from india !!!!!! i love twilight saga a lot.................
I live in two places New york were my dad lives and  FL were my mom lives and were i go to college

Hi all twifans.

Greetings from Scandinavia... Im from the small but beautifull Denmark;D I also love to meet  people from all over the world! It´s awesome you started this Kelly. Hope you get a lot of replys;D

Can´t wait for Breaking Dawn, but don´t we all feel that?!

Hugs from the (right now) cold snowy denmark

hi...every one iam sara from egypt..my obsession is twilight, especially edward cullen..

Hello everybody, well I'm From Colombia South America, so happy new 2011 for al of you :)
Hey,from Fort Campbell Kentucky :)

I`m from Finland and i love this place!!! I´ve to get my daily dosage of this ; )

Yes i have actually i was there a couple of weeks ago in the outlets...i love shopping! Thats awesome that you're from PA as well!

Bambi Rockey said:
I have to agree Kelly. I love this site not just because we all are Twi-fans but I have made a lot of nice friends from all over and that is really exciting to me too.  And its really funny to see that you are from PA yourself. I am from Lancaster, PA.....ever hear of that??? We are kinda a little farming town....hahaha...and more. Nice idea you had here. Hope to make some more new friends from all over. Thanks Kelly!!

Hi from me in Ohio (Go Bucks)!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...