Hey everyone! I know how much we all love twifans and how its the best site to come and chat with friends about all things Twilight! So i was thinking the other night about how neat it is that we have this site to come to and meet friends with people from all over the world. So i have just one question where are you from....or if you want what city/state are you from? I am from Pennsylvania right here in the United States and I love talking to people from all over so comment!!!! = )

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi from Italy, but I'm norwegian (complicated) XD

Hello Daddy

Hello Mum

I'm your ch ch ch ch ch CHERRY BOMB!!!!!!!

Hello from Greece!! ;)

~Hi ALL & Happy '2011' New Year!!  I think I'm the 1st to post from the U.S. West Coast - I am born & raised in Southern California Girl - I live in Orange County in beautiful Huntington Beach, also known as "Surf City USA!"

As Our EDWARD would say, 'Google it'!

[Our Huntington Beach Pier at Sunset!]

~ooOoo~

Anyways, I too Luv EVERYTHING Twilight and have made many Twi-Friends here, you can never have enough!! Can't wait until Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out in November, and since I only live about an hour away from Hollywood (Los Angeles), I cannot wait it's my goal this year to camp out and do whatever it takes to be a part of the finale & SOMEHOW attend the Premier with my friends...if it kills us!!! 

...WHO'S READY FOR THIS?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

well hello all twifans from here in TEXAS!!!

Hey from adelaide australia! Aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi! LOL

heyyyyy from Appleton,Wisconsin(:

I live in Albany, New York. The capital to be extact. So hey to everybody.
G'day all!! I'm from Australia!! Western Australia to be more precise!!

Hi I'm Wolfgirl 40 and I was born in Los Angeles Ca. Right now I live in Las Vegas. Both cities are cool for different reasons. Its fun to be able to chat with people from all over the world about Twilight.

North Mexico. (fronteer with a city of RGV in Texas)
Hello from Finland :) Happy New Year to everyone!!
I saw Joan Jett and The Black Hearts perform on the 3rd of January!! Sorry ivy reminded me of that when she started singing Cherry Bomb!! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...