Hey everyone! I know how much we all love twifans and how its the best site to come and chat with friends about all things Twilight! So i was thinking the other night about how neat it is that we have this site to come to and meet friends with people from all over the world. So i have just one question where are you from....or if you want what city/state are you from? I am from Pennsylvania right here in the United States and I love talking to people from all over so comment!!!! = )

Views: 320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm from Ecuador, in South America we love Twilight!!!!

Heyy I'm from England - UK.

Completely obessed with Twilight lol. We need more Twilight cons happening here! :D

Wow! all  of you live in such cool places! Pennsylvania is kind of boring except that Taylor Lautner filmed abduction here <3 Other than that its cold and rainy...but we recently had a lot of snow...ewwww lol.   I hope to visit some of these amazing places soon!!
Hey everyone! I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!!!
I love the twilight saga!!
Can't beleve there are an from Hawaii, Tasmania & Romania!!!
WOW!!
love you all!!!
XOXO

Kelly Cullen said:
Yes i have actually i was there a couple of weeks ago in the outlets...i love shopping! Thats awesome that you're from PA as well!

Bambi Rockey said:
I have to agree Kelly. I love this site not just because we all are Twi-fans but I have made a lot of nice friends from all over and that is really exciting to me too.  And its really funny to see that you are from PA yourself. I am from Lancaster, PA.....ever hear of that??? We are kinda a little farming town....hahaha...and more. Nice idea you had here. Hope to make some more new friends from all over. Thanks Kelly!!
Wow I didnt realize there were so many fans from so many different places.... I was born and raised in a little town near the borders of the 2 Virginias....  Love Twilight and cant wait til November!!!!

I live in Belfast, Ireland Co. Antrim. 

Hello the person in Ballyclare :)

Hi there, I'm from Victoria, Australia :)

Em said:

I live in Belfast, Ireland Co. Antrim. 

Hello the person in Ballyclare :)

Hi!!!!

im hatin the rain at the moment.

Hallo from Holland
I know it is like it will never stop. Roll on the summer.
Hey I'm from

hey evry1...................I'm from the little Caribbean Island of Trinidad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8 2 c all you Twi-Hard fanz here.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...