Hey everyone! I know how much we all love twifans and how its the best site to come and chat with friends about all things Twilight! So i was thinking the other night about how neat it is that we have this site to come to and meet friends with people from all over the world. So i have just one question where are you from....or if you want what city/state are you from? I am from Pennsylvania right here in the United States and I love talking to people from all over so comment!!!! = )

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings from Germany :-)
I'm living in Georgia, but I grew up in Salt Lake City and I still consider Utah my REAL home. Georgia is just...well....not.
Hey Everyone....It looks like I'm the only canadian so far, I'm in Alberta which is right beside vancouver where they are filming breaking dawn. I drove there a couple weekends ago and actually ran into spome cast members!
Attachments:

Hello Tanya.

Wow you are sooooo lucky! You got to meet some of the best cast members....Ah! I envy you. Did you get a any photos too? I would put that autographed paper some place special or frame or something! :)
Tanya Krcmar said:

Hey Everyone....It looks like I'm the only canadian so far, I'm in Alberta which is right beside vancouver where they are filming breaking dawn. I drove there a couple weekends ago and actually ran into spome cast members!
I am planning on getting it laminated and framed! They wouldn't let me get pics but I did manage some pics of locations. Will post when I figure out how to put them on my comp...lol.
Im soooo jealous!

Tanya Krcmar said:
Tanya,if you need help figuring out uploading let me know, I may be able to help if you let me.

Tanya Krcmar said:
I am planning on getting it laminated and framed! They wouldn't let me get pics but I did manage some pics of locations. Will post when I figure out how to put them on my comp...lol.

Well the prob is that I took them with a disposable and they put it on a cd but my comp dosent have a cd thingy...only a little card thingy and i dont know how to do that....lol

Bummer. Well lets see...do you have a removable thumb drive or memory stick? You can take your cd and memory stick to any place that develops photos and they should be able to transfer them from your disc to your memory stick for free. Do you have Wolf Camera over there? They're pretty nice about doing stuff like that. then just transfer from memory stick to the computer. What do you mean by card thingy? What kind of computer are you on?
I'm from massachusettes bout 20 minutes away from Boston MA

England.

Like Carlsile.

Thanks

Shapes

South Texas baby! Alright,its not the most exciting place in the world and there have been alot of shootings at the border,But it's still a nice place to live,damnit! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2016       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...