Hey everyone! I know how much we all love twifans and how its the best site to come and chat with friends about all things Twilight! So i was thinking the other night about how neat it is that we have this site to come to and meet friends with people from all over the world. So i have just one question where are you from....or if you want what city/state are you from? I am from Pennsylvania right here in the United States and I love talking to people from all over so comment!!!! = )

Views: 505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy New Twilight Year from Tulsa,Oklahoma!

I'm a relatively newish Twifan since end of Summer. I have read all of the books except for the last 10 chapters in BD. I have seen the movies and I got Twilight & Eclipse for Christmas. (Single disc editions) I started to become a fan or at least interested in the fandom when Burger King was doing the Eclipse promo. I love Jacob and Edward also but not as much. I will go to the movie theater to see Breaking Dawn when it releases. I love Taylor Lautner and we are both Aquarius!

Australia. I have a claim to Xavier Samuel, just so you know ;) haha
Kia Ora to all my twi-fans all over the world!!! I'm from Auckland New Zealand!!! A Very Happy New Year To You's All!!! Hope Each & Everyone One Of You's Have An Amazing Year!!!
Hey! I'm from the Philippines.
Hello from Sweden! :D
Haha Courtney S an Bree Cullen I get claim on him too!! haha lol
I'm from Northern Ireland, near Ballyclare, Co. Antrim, in the countryside.
Fun to see someone from scandinavia here :D I come from Sweden!

Karina Vestergaard Nielsen said:

Hi all twifans.

Greetings from Scandinavia... Im from the small but beautifull Denmark;D I also love to meet  people from all over the world! It´s awesome you started this Kelly. Hope you get a lot of replys;D

Can´t wait for Breaking Dawn, but don´t we all feel that?!

Hugs from the (right now) cold snowy denmark

Hi from Sterling Hts MI.....USA!!! smile...

Hi! I'm tet from the Philippines. A big twilight fan like everyone here. It always delight me how this site has grown.  Now, there are many contributors and it is fun reading their insights and reports. I also made many friends in this site whom I occasionaly talked through facebook.

I wish I could get closer to twilight... who knows, with a stroke of luck i can finally go to Forks - my dream destination for anything related to Twilight because it is there the movie/book is inspired.

Hello to everyone!

Hey... I'm  from Yogyakarta, the city of Indonesia...
I'm from Ecuador, in South America we love Twilight!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2016       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...