Hey everyone! I know how much we all love twifans and how its the best site to come and chat with friends about all things Twilight! So i was thinking the other night about how neat it is that we have this site to come to and meet friends with people from all over the world. So i have just one question where are you from....or if you want what city/state are you from? I am from Pennsylvania right here in the United States and I love talking to people from all over so comment!!!! = )

Views: 338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PUT YOUR HANDS UP FOR NEW JERSEY!!!!!! HOME OF THE JERSEY SHORE AND THE FIST PUMP!!!!!
South Texas baby! Alright,its not the most exciting place in the world and there have been alot of shootings at the border,But it's still a nice place to live,damnit! lol

texas why ? where you from???

I live in New Jersey!!! I live in a small town and it's supposed to be 70 all week with a light breeze and sunny! 
Hi.!(: I'm From New Jersey.!(:

Anyone from the awesome state of Michigan? lol : )

im from persia but i was born in Houston,TX and i live in houston so technically im Texan but ethnically im persian <3

WHOA GO TEXAS

baby laine said:

texas why ? where you from???

i live in houston which city/town r u from?

TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun said:

South Texas baby! Alright,its not the most exciting place in the world and there have been alot of shootings at the border,But it's still a nice place to live,damnit! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...