(guys Nicole should wake up soon which is good)

I bored the private plane along with Alec, Jane, felix, and Lilith who begged to go. She sat away from all of them in the back so she could think. She thought of what she would say to Edward. After all he was my brother. The plane ride stopped after hours of listening to Alec complain snout how Christina couldn't come and Lilith could. We landed near forks where I apparently would be staying if they accepted me. They headed off to look at the progress of the army. I grabbed a car off the street and started driving through the depressing little town. I followed the directions towards the Cullens house. 

I parked towards the side of the house so it was hard to see me. The same man that used to worked for Aro stepped out of the home. His pale blond hair and his golden eyes stood out to me. Than a larger man with black hair and golden eyes stepped out. I started talking to Carlisle in Latin.  He smiled as I told him I was visitor and that I was Edwards sister. He of course new that but it made him smile and let me in.  The house was filled with about six to ten vampires.  I tried to not to look at them but keep my body ready for any attack. They all had golden eyes which was what Lilith taught me.

" this is Clarissa, an old friend of mine. I'm sure you have heard of her from being in the precense of the Volturi?" he asked them. They all shook their heads and I smiled. They all looked into my red eyes but I quickly looked away.

Than I smelled the scent of a human. I was so sure she was in the other room but I controlled myself.

"Bella you can come out." Edward called. She was so juicy and beautiful I just wanted to sink my teeth into her. Her pale skin looked sweet. I winced as I saw her but held myself back. Edward was in front of her. Ready to spring at me if needed.

"I'm fine. No protection needed. It's just one question? Why do you keep her isn't it hard to live with her? " I asked.

"We live with it." a blond girl with the same golden eyes replied.

I smile and stare at Edward. He has no idea who I am.

Sorry it's short I'm just really busy, lol  

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love this.!(:
Thanks Ana um she's waking up soon so if u want to email her u can

Ana Cullen <3 said:
Love this.!(:
Yes.!(: I will

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
Thanks Ana um she's waking up soon so if u want to email her u can

Ana Cullen <3 said:
Love this.!(:
This is great can you please tell us all when she wakes up
She just woke up!!

Molly said:
:D ohmygosh!!!! Please tell her hi from me and that I love her. Been thinking about her all day, I'm so happy she is up. I truly am 

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
She just woke up!!

Molly said:
Thank god! I was so worried about her hows she doing

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
She just woke up!!

Molly said:
Hi Molly it's nicole

Molly said:
Thank god! I was so worried about her hows she doing

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
She just woke up!!

Molly said:

Hi im dani and i just wanted to know... Who is Mich? cuz i have heard a lot of trash in the chatroom about her and im curious about her but most people say shes a lying b**** who just wants attention nd they r glad shes gone nd since i cant find anything good when i search her i was curious. :)

We are all Mich's close friends, do probably not the people you want to be talking to. And NICOLE THANK OD UR ALIVE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH IM HUGGING U IN MY HEAD!!!
Mich is amazing and she is a food friend... Tell those people to shut their mouths because Mich is amazing!!

TheBeastlyWriter247 said:

Hi im dani and i just wanted to know... Who is Mich? cuz i have heard a lot of trash in the chatroom about her and im curious about her but most people say shes a lying b**** who just wants attention nd they r glad shes gone nd since i cant find anything good when i search her i was curious. :)

shes a 'food' friend! LOLZ i think u mean good but thnx 4 telling me cuz i was curious nd btw im going to strt a new story here im going to call it "The Beloved Enemy" and im going to be writing it nd also im srry if i offended anyone because im not biased in any way towards Mich thts just what i heard in the chatroom and im srry if anyone took it the wrong way but ANYWAYS....... i hope we can b friends..unless you diss me cuz then im gonna have to chop ur head off:) 

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Mich is amazing and she is a food friend... Tell those people to shut their mouths because Mich is amazing!!

TheBeastlyWriter247 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...