If they do make Breaking Dawn into 2 movies, where should the first one end? The logical place seems to be when Renesmee is born, but I'm not sure if the rest would be an entire movie....What do you think?

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When Resemee is born should be the cut off point. The second part can be about when he Volturi comes and all that jazz. I just hope it will be more exciting on screen than in the book. Seeing her tell the same story over and over for 2hrs just will not be cutting it. Please please make the actual battle more of a battle.
I think the cliff hanger would be when Edward first hears Renesemee this totally changes the dynamic of the story for me. Then part two when Renesemsee is born from that point both would be full of love, destruction heartache and grief and happiness well you get my point I agree with ohwhy make the battle scene just like in the book as they are fighting for their lives!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...