Didn't see Kristen for a while? 

Did you see somthing (picture's ) from here

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well...I remember recently there was a sighting of her Arizona wearing Rob's "Get off my d***" t-shirt again at a sushi bar. There were several witnesses. Then, she was spotted in Phoenix Airport and then she was spotted in LA. There was a whole story about it. This guy was standing right behind her and she had no disguise on and she ordered an Ice Tea at the counter they were at and the guy who took her order had no idea who it was!!!!!!!!!!!! and then the guy behind her went up to the guy who took her order..and he's like, "Dude...do you know who that was!?!?" And he's like, "Who?" "That's the girl from Twilight!" Lol!!! So, apparently she's in LA. And she totally is undercover because she rocks. And Rob was spotted arriving at LAX with Tom like the day after she spotted ordering Ice Tea. So, he was apparently in London and if anything...Rob and Kristen are together as of now. :) I hope that clears things up for you :)
BTW: The Arizona sighting was after the NOLA sighting. Just fyi. She went to Arizona afterward to film.
thanks.. <3
No problem!!! The news and sightings were pretty brief and easy to miss. I'm glad I figured it out, though. Can't wait for Breaking Dawn to start in a month!

ivy Masen said:
thanks.. <3

Rosa Fallon Cullen said:
No problem!!! The news and sightings were pretty brief and easy to miss. I'm glad I figured it out, though. Can't wait for Breaking Dawn to start in a month!

ivy Masen said:
thanks.. <3

and how do I, i'm really hoping for some paparazi picture's because it will be along time ti'll breaking dawn come's out. hahaha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...