Which Character do you think should have a book and movie made about them after the series is over and should the original actors play them again?

So we all know that a Bree book just came out and I want to know who else do you think should get their own book and movie and do you think that the original actor should play the character again?

I would love to see Jasper have his own book and movie because I would love to see him before he got turned in the civil war and his years as a vampire working for Maria and yes I think that Jackson Rathbone should play Jasper again because I don't want anyone else playing Jasper

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Major Whitlock
Attachments:
I would love to see Alice have her own book. It would be so fascinating to get inside her head when she woke up in the asylum, found Jasper, found the Cullens etc. And Ashley Greene would definitely have to play her in a movie! It just wouldn't be right having someone else as Alice, not to mention that Ashley is FANTASTIC!! And Jackson Rathbone to play Jasper also, cuz I do love me some sexy Texan men ;)
I'd really like to see a Nessie/Jacob book and/or movie. Jasper and Alice too!
i would like to have a Carlisle book :) that way we would know more about his past and the time he spent with the Volturi :D
Ooooo, that's a good idea too! :)

Emma said:
i would like to have a Carlisle book :) that way we would know more about his past and the time he spent with the Volturi :D
renessemee!
I'd love to see a Renesmee book and movie to know what happens with her and Jake in the future :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...