Name which Cullen bit you and where!

Tags: Cullens, twilight

Views: 970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Idk either Carsile or Jaz. Probably not Jazz cause he would go crazy and kill me
Emmett, and where? Oh that's easy! In my bedroom ;)
EDWARD of course
Edward of course :)
Edward. I'd rather not share where...
Edward duh, but I wont mind if Carlisle steped in, unlike bella I didn´t heasitate when he asked for my hand!
LOL
emett all the way and lol can't say too x-rated haha
Bella, because no one else has said her, and she makes a fricking amazing vampire <3
I can tell you who but not where ; ) Jasper Hale!!
♥♥♥Edward♥♥♥♥
i dont remember human memories very well, but he looked mature and i could see is lovely golden, blonde hair with the moonlight shining down upon us. the pain was excruciating. i begged him to kill me, but he refused. everytime i screamed in pain he said. "im sorry, it will be over soon."

So, all i really remember is that i was walking home, and i was shot in the chest. i was loosing alot of blood, and i knew i would die soon, when all of a sudden something sharp dug into my throat.

i was in pain for 2 days. Carlise explained everything when i came through.

thanks for reading. xoxo
Edward did.. but it wasn't just one bite.. it was a series of small very sexy and sensuous nibbles. 1st on my ear lobe, then down my neck... a couple of times.. on my lip, long my arms.. down my waist.. then my inner thigh.. and well the rest is between us.. yuuuummmmmy.. ha ha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...