Name which Cullen bit you and where!

Tags: Cullens, twilight

Views: 970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL ROFL LOL OMG OMG OMG THAT IS FUNNY!!
JASPER BIT ME
C** ON EDWARD OF COURSE BUT HE HAD TO DO IT QUICK BECAUSE EMMETT WAS CUMING IN THE ROOM. DARN EMMETT HAHA
Edward Cullen bit me
It was most defenent edward Cullen -or course! But it all started when I got a paper cut( i guess he could'nt resist)But i got it in my neck.:)
I was out with my boyfriend then sudenlly i heard a noise sum1 said get away from my girl. i looked behide me and edward cullen came up and jumped on derek. he took me kissed me then bit me!!!!!!!!! true luv @ first site dont u think lol. <3
I know this sounds absolutely ridiculous, but I"m not sure who bit me. One minute I'm in the Cullen household chopping carrots, and the next, something came running toward me and just took me down. I felt hair - soft, short, slightly tangled hair. I believe it was either Jasper, for he struggles to restrain from human blood, or possibly Edward. I don't believe Edward would have bit me only because he's not really a fan of the transformation thing. Plus, he's pretty good at controlling his thirst and it seems that he only seeks Bella.
At any rate, I remeber nothing but the excruciating burning sensation rampaging throughout my body. Talk about pain.................But all in all, I think it was Jasper.............Hmm...........
Emmett!
I love Emmett!
Alice Cullen
Edward Because I

love him and he loves me!
This is supposed to be me & Edward!

KayKay Jones said:
Edward Because I

love him and he loves me!
Emmett

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...