edward cullen and im glad!
Edward && he bit me on my neck!
Some random dude.
It's on my page =]
Edward cullen who else wouldn't let anyone else only him change me
same here edward
Pfft what a funny question

Eddiekins of course

I mean who wouldn't want to be turned by him?
Umm edward of course.. and my neck.. he was aiming for the pillows.. but i wanted him to turn me
Edward bit me. He bit me on my human birthday. And it was kind of strange... almost like bella's expierience. i was out in my backyard, and apparently Edward was in the trees simply passing by. I cut my self while cutting the cake.(my usually clumsy self) It was so fast... and painful... but i remember him coming down from the trees and landing lightly in front of me. he did the cliche "neck-bite." I dont know what stopped him from killing me. Maybe Carlisle was w/ him and stopped him? But one way or another in 3 days time i woke up to find Edward, Esme, and Carlisie standing over me. Edward looked so ashamed, Esme, well being her motherly self with a sympathetic and compassioate look,and Carlisle looking as though he'd done something wrong. the thirst hurt and burned( as i'm sure it did for all of us) they took me hunting and i tried to remember my human life from that point on. The day i was bitten is not the only thing i'm able to remember, but it is the strongest memory.
emmet
jasper bit me, and he bit my neck, totes cliche i know but that's where i told him to bite
EDWERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH! HES SO SEXY AND I LOVE HIM AND IM GOING TO MARRY HIM. KU KU KU. HE BIT ME ON MY FOOT. IT WAS VEEERY AKWERD HEHE
I would have to say it's Emmet.. LMAO... and where.. well. lets just say there are only a few places he didn't bite me. LMAO

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...