Tags: Cullens, twilight

Views: 1005

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where can i find this??
is this true???

Nikki said:
It was Edward.
I was taking a late night walk up my usual path, a path that I always felt safe, a path that led into the deep lush forest. The sun had just gone down and I could hear something far off in the brush it was a sound I had never heard before, it almost sounded like something running, very, very fast but I brushed it off and kept forging ahead. I had come to this part of the forest many times before to think, and to watch all the wildlife, but tonight there was none, other than the sound of the tree's funny I thought it was almost too still, then I heard the rumbling in the brush getting closer but I couldn't see anything and then there he was. I knew him from school, I mean who didn't know Edward Cullen, or any of the Cullens for that matter something inside me always told me to stay away from them keep a distance and now I knew why.
He stood there calmly, quitely then he began to approach, it happened so quickly next thing I knew I was on laying on the ground. I could feel immense pain on the right side of my neck, what was happening to me?
Alice of esme's island!!! (=
Alice Cullen. She almost killed me but I was lucky!
I WANT EDWARD XD
Edward!!!!
edward13<3<3<3
emmett on the wrist
ALice. we'll both love fashion :)
Edward =:0) Because he is a very very hot =:0)
Carlisle or Alice!
Not Edward because he don]t want to bze human being so...more atention on the movie and acts!

:P:P:P:P:P
Edward and Jasper lol !! they both did, so now i can control the emotions and read minds as well :) lol
I'd say Jasper. I'd let that boy bite me anyday!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...